Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Macnult posted:

Waiting for the MST3k where they watch vine compilations

doing the skits halfway through each one is going to be challenging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

crow is close, but jonah sounds more like tom servo than tom servo does.

the episodes I've seen so far have some up and downs, but there are definitely some very funny moments. I do feel like they're not writing very good material for parts where the movies are excruciatingly boring/badly paced. old mst3k would pick a good theme and develop on it to make even rolling end credits funny, in some cases creating some of the most epic and memorable moments on the show. the new cast seems to get reduced to trying to riff on onscreen minutiae ("oh wow, another rock?")

google THIS

still not as controversial as the Steve-Joe War of 2002

google THIS

#NotMyRachel

google THIS

There was definitely a funnier villain/dumb henchman dynamic back in the day, I have to say. Between Kinga being too insecure to be properly arrogant, Max being too wimpy to do anything properly bumbling, and their scenes being rushed as if to give them the minimum possible screen time, it's like they're trying to make a running joke out of them being unfunny.

• Locked thread