Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i goldmined the sims thread, come at me haters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

maybe he got a girlfriend

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Guys I have some really awful news

Imgur is going to delete everything that was uploaded that wasn’t tied to a user account. Literally every thread in this forum, our entire goldmine, everything will be affected and nothing will make sense when you try and reread it. Try and back up and save what you can

i think this should be a thing jeffrey should fix himself because its will literally destroy almost every thread since waffleimages lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah sure, so let’s just sit around and do nothing and watch it all burn. Great idea lol

id ask in the tech forum, but i dont want to be banned when astral starts talking about the copyrighted material that they will inevitably also host

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

remebering when i asked years ago that they make some sort of scraper that rehosts images when a thread is goldmined and the agreed response from all was that imgur will be around forever so its not worth the effort

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Yes but did it add them back into the threads? The Wormskull Madden thread is still hosed for example and literally every thread in IZ especially the goldmine will be hosed

it did actually, wormskulls madden thread is hosed because he used the firefox image host or whatever lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

How does that work for forum posts?

you viewed the image throguh your browser

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

either way someone should definitely make this a forums wide announcement and then some extremely gay neckbeard can then do all the hard work for us in backingup every image posted on these forums, thank you gay neckbeard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Now you see what I deal with every week with the Twitch stream.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goon project: read every page of every thread in the imp zone goldmine

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

there may be old threads that people forgot to goldmine, we need to read every thread

im doing my part

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

who the hell are these people?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

beloved DDRD regulars

god it sucked, still cant believe imp zone rules so much after st synthy came along and drove the snakes out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting mad that ralp hijacked demonius' account all over again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

edgy humour kicked rear end in 2003 when i was 15

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you cant buy fosters here, they dont make it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

synthy 09/11/2001 9:34 AM
Lmfao.

synthy 01/03/2023 4:13 PM
I have no idea why I said that on such a tragic day. Do you want free tickets to my magic show.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

though about this post

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ever since Spambot flamed me in 2007 for saying that I dont shave my rear end I have had a revolving door of fuckwits tkaing turns to say I love men. Enough. I'm 35 years old and have a family now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

incredibly, the revolving door was shut forever that day