Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

lol and also at this from the computer smell thread

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

boopsie doodoo posted:

getting back into pubg.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3416433&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=31#post392404885

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Developers of Lies of P kidnapped Jeffrey of Yospos and cut off his fingers and pulled out his teeth until he gassed the thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought people lost respect for him because he stopped playing Zelda but I finally looked at a few pages of it and that thread made me lose more respect for him than I imagined I ever could lmfao. Good grief.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn’t even see his Dick. drat it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting empty quote owned by Stux lmfao. God you are such a weak little pussy NCS. Go gently caress yourself you son of a bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wasn’t having a bad day. Just needed to take a poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m still here but I feel bad about the fail thread.

You need more gang tags. Shitstain.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And your avatar made a link to first the empty quote of your Dick by Stux, followed by a link to his post history lmfao. He pulped your rear end in a top hat kid, lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And you should be tossed around by a wild gorilla inside of a cage. Then, hit with aluminum bats, especially on your crotch and rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

S Rank post:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

What is the Kojima 9/11 style event?

Someone here dreamed about Kojima revealing a special chair that would allow users to experience a “9/11 style event”. Probably dream thread 1 but I forgot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hmm... Yeah. Agreed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The second to last post… I think we know who to blame

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress you Bob.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Synthy and Trying to Jack Off slowly walking into their combined back yard with baseball bats and two by fours.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh cool. Bob is videotaping me as some sort of "own".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taAcY5zJUY0

Right here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s an awesome opportunity bro. I wish I still had the time to go through a thread and empty quote so much poo poo late to the party that even the regulars start to get pissed. Heaven.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

stick figures “stick figures” guy announcing “announces opinion” large man thumbs up “thumbs up”

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knives and Hot Dust posted:

I shan't be reading the posts

The knives in your name are stupid way too thick to cut anything pieces of plastic for kids, and the hot dust, is Cheeto dust. You have been cleanly owned.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil, apocalyptic sounding version of Kid Charlemagne.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knives and Hot Dust posted:

just too much to read, sorry

Here’s the trick. You scroll through until people empty quote something more than once, people that you trust. If they keep empty quoting poo poo you don’t like you empty quote them and call them assholes and tell them to shut up. Then you move on. You also empty quote poo poo you like as well, preferably a post at a time. You CAN get through this, just don’t give up.

WS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually only half of that is real advice. Just realized you might do all of it at once due to your implicit trust of me and ruin the thread for my own benefit, which is selfish and cringe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m only trying to be helpful because I appreciate the audacity of saying something that stupid and unpopular in the goldmine thread. Your lucky I don’t have extra money or an IKship right now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Empty quotes save your loving life when your dealing with threads everyone wants to chime in on. And probably have saved thousands of lurkers lives as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

gbs threads with 3 pages straight of separate people telling variations of the same joke are still happening, theyre allowed to emptyquote but never learned how, its so sad

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

imagine some grey forums giy who thought you hd to read the post every time it got quoted. Lmfao
Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Super Rad posted:

"This concludes my run of 'Imp Zone - worms butthole guy%' - big shoutouts to my parole officer for always believing in me, and my divorce attorney for fighting the good fight no matter the odds" - Fixins, probably

Please practice in a different thread. For god sake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Didn't you see the guy who did a "-name, probably" joke already and got his rear end beat half to death for it? Dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im not gonna change my name to billy gunn

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao what a ramp up. Clean poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009