Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
reverse recruitment hack might be one of the funniest imp zone threads ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The thread about my chinese stink ps2 controller that I can't remember what it was called

lmao I just remembered this. wasn't it like blow up your enemies into a million pieces or something?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Man, once that man made the toilet everyone thought it was so awesome. But it's gonna be a toss-em-up between my boy Kevin and that man.

In Training posted:

Turns out I did.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

the calm before the storm

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Honey, you gotta talk poo poo back.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is honestly my favorite typo ever, even better than "butt hanks" classic from AIM when someone would type "but thanks" too quickly.

its so good lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
just imagining wormskull with like two-inch long nails doing the sassy head side to side poo poo like oh honey no. lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It could be worse, I posted the same once in a lifetime lyric twice in two pages because I completely forgot I'd already thought of it. my brain is mince

[with a huge smile] same as it ever was

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3874533

This one should be goldmined

Wormskull posted:

Honey, you gotta talk poo poo back.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

i know this isn't the place but i need to apologize somewhere for posting my lovely remember me edit right after lumpy the cook's which i didn't see until after the thread was goldmined because imgur is blocked at work, normally i would let it go and move on but i cannot forgive myself for faceplanting like this in my first goldmined thread in 8 years of posting

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[viewing the RC gets a wii u thread from 400 meters away thru tiny rear end theater binoculars whilst sitting in an opera house balcony, wearing a white suit and drinking white wine. i motion to my manservant to come closer] i say, the kayfabe in this thread between Re... R word clown and Elf Help Book is incredible. [my manservant shakes his head and whispers something to me. i suddenly look aghast] whaaat?? you mean that they truly hated each other? [my voice goes 5 octaves deeper] maaagnificent. Only in the Imp Zone.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

why would you, a mod, specifically say it wasnt for the sexting of minors come on

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
going back and seeing he is now unprobed with full mod apology. lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

[Front Page]
Dear Pedophiles: We're Sorry!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We were wrong, on so many levels -- and it's not okay.

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Getting empty quote owned by Stux lmfao. God you are such a weak little pussy NCS. Go gently caress yourself you son of a bitch.

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

And your avatar made a link to first the empty quote of your Dick by Stux, followed by a link to his post history lmfao. He pulped your rear end in a top hat kid, lmfao.

Wormskull posted:

And you should be tossed around by a wild gorilla inside of a cage. Then, hit with aluminum bats, especially on your crotch and rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Winston and The Scout smiling at each other in rosey nose/cheeked tumblr webcomic style

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

that...makes a lot more sense than what I searched lol

Wormskull posted:

The knives in your name are stupid way too thick to cut anything pieces of plastic for kids, and the hot dust, is Cheeto dust. You have been cleanly owned.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

may we never forget his posts, impeccable games beat track record, and breathtaking racism against the italians.

EmmyOk posted:

This is the only posts I remember from that guy. I hope he has found what he's looking for

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It was an accident. gently caress it. Autoban time. Lmfao

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

synthy 09/11/2001 9:34 AM
Lmfao.

synthy 01/03/2023 4:13 PM
I have no idea why I said that on such a tragic day. Do you want free tickets to my magic show.

lmfao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Don't like to choke on my own dick but I remembered this and the classic thread making fun of the thread that brought in thousands to support the Forums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y17E8drdCg lol

Lmfao

----------------