Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I was seconds too late:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Who goldmines the goldminers?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Synthy just showing up and signaling with perfect timing that was time to eat this fucker alive lmfao. Not a second wasted.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Anyone can code but it’s sooooo hard to have ideas

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jesus christ lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

an imp zone goldmine should be created in the op's honor, permabanned for loving the xbox too much, a position time has proved correct

Whatever happened to that guy... *winks at camera knowingly*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pragmatica posted:

I am working on moving the list of threads from the OP to the new Imp Zone goldmine today, so some of them may be hidden until everything is all set up on my end.

If there are any other threads not in the OP that should be moved there, let me know what they are and I can add them to my list. It might be easier to identify once I get them all moved, so think about it.

I see seven or so in YCS goldmine, and I will be able to move those over as well.

:thanks:

Hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank You

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

lmfao at all this....some of these I totally forgot existed

Same lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

the hatred megathread ftw

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Lumpy's Hatred thread reminded me of this awesome interaction from a GBS thread titled "what is imp zone" a few years ago.

Hizke posted:

[viewing the RC gets a wii u thread from 400 meters away thru tiny rear end theater binoculars whilst sitting in an opera house balcony, wearing a white suit and drinking white wine. i motion to my manservant to come closer] i say, the kayfabe in this thread between Re... R word clown and Elf Help Book is incredible. [my manservant shakes his head and whispers something to me. i suddenly look aghast] whaaat?? you mean that they truly hated each other? [my voice goes 5 octaves deeper] maaagnificent. Only in the Imp Zone.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We were wrong, on so many levels -- and it's not okay.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lowtax posted:

Yobgoblin is nice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

just now realized that imp zone goldmine isn't in the search panel

It's there but it has no text lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

yeah but when i click it and search "turdiak" nothing comes up lol

I searched "skyrim" and a bunch of posts came up. Maybe the indexing is weird since it's a new forum

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

laughing at this again

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Woke up laughing this morning because of this legend from the GameFAQs thread that will haunt me forever

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

i hope that troll who so vigorously defended "mario is farther away" theory with the unhinged drawing isn't up to his old tricks.

e: *sees username*

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

walking around the imp zone arcade telling everyone there’s a Nintendo thread killscreen coming up soon if they wanna watch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Found something cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Very well, Cloud. *sprouting one wing* I will send you to heaven... Before I send you to hell!!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Note: Jenova died on the way back to her home planet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Well Sephiroth I made it, despite your directions.

Ahhh Superintendent Palmer, welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable rampage.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But what if... I were to use Jenova's cells and disguise them as my own clones? Ho ho ho... delightly devilish, Sephiroth.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

lol and also at this from the computer smell thread

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

when starfield comes out next november, the best thing about the game is legitimately going to be the imp zone thread about it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whoops did a heckin boopsie doodoo and posted on a Wednesday