Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This. Don’t goldmine threads while people are still making 1 million funny posts an hour

yeah, rookie mistake, sorry guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

at some point they're going to have to give us our own goldmine, and then another goldmine inside of that one for goldmining especially good goldmined threads.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

the entire imp zone is a goldmine

"You can't fool me, young man," said the old woman. "Still laughing about the dinosaur - all the way down!"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

someone link me to "the PS5 is one big bitch," it's in the active forums so pragmatica doesn't have to move it, but i'm going to stick it in the goldmine once things settle, now that we have our own.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

thanks fungah. yeah, jenkem ring is a good one too lmao.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

awesome, lol. it's so much easier to find stuff or just browse. also looks like it's easy to move stuff there. good job all.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wr have dozens of posters! Dozens!!!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao the fyre festival thread

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hadn't seen some of these. the kevin smith one lmao. how did we miss mudcrabs for the goldmine the first time around?

i think all of these are archived, so an admin will have to move 'em, though.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Alright Master Chief, we just need to calibrate your helmet. Look up for me?

[stubbornly staring at the floor with a huge frown] gently caress offf! gently caress offff!!!! tryhard bitch!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's there but it has no text lol

it kind of owns that the way to find it is the same way that you solve a puzzle in dragon quest 2 lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you beat me to it, lol.

I think the god one probably still has some good posts left but we should probably hit it before the end of the day before it starts getting GBS stink bombs.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a priest, a rabbi, and a buddhist monnk walk into the imp zone goldmine...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i was raised catholic but now whenever i go back for a funeral or a wedding or whatever i get mad cause they changed a bunch of the words. "and with your spirit?" no thanks!!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm lapsed but i'll save your soul, trying to jack off. i've added it as a sidequest in my journal.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hope that troll who so vigorously defended "mario is farther away" theory with the unhinged drawing isn't up to his old tricks.

e: *sees username*

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

one fun thing about getting older is that i think of my 30th birthday as recent, but i'm more than halfway to 40, lol. it's not so bad being a skyrim draugr, though. while the interns talk about whatever dating apps they have now, all i have to do is nod like i know what they're talking about even though i secretly care more about plot holes in whatever disney movie my kid has decided to watch over and over again that week.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you guys can't see the secret pages?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Found something cool

Very well, Cloud. *sprouting one wing* I will send you to heaven... Before I send you to hell!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cloud, get out! I am piss!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the space between lisa and marge makes it looks like lisaerith has a snaggletooth

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

Well Sephiroth I made it, despite your directions.

Ahhh Superintendent Palmer, welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable rampage.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

I've cleverly mashed up characters from my favorite jrpg with america's most watched prime time show, Simpson

Just a little commission combining Matt Groening's classic sitcom, The Simpsons with a popular anime. check out cowboy bebop himself!!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

when starfield comes out next november, the best thing about the game is legitimately going to be the imp zone thread about it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

the gaming dream 2.0 thread has been goldmined. i mainly bring this up because i wanted to point out that pablo, sub-actuality, and symbolic are getting dangerously powerful at creating content. and i couldn't post it there because it's in the gold mine. also some other people too. great work everyone.

oh, haha. yeah, i guess it was time, the thread has been up for two years. *glancing around nervously*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i had a gaming dream i wanted to post last night but i had forgotten it by the time i woke up and the only dream i can remember is not related to video games. i hope super mario is in the inaugural dream.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

for some reason bits of the ol' big ears saga made me remember the oreo shake:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3963567&pagenumber=4#post513904212

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kongming posted:

Lol at the post and that guy's recent post history.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Developers of Lies of P kidnapped Jeffrey of Yospos and cut off his fingers and pulled out his teeth until he gassed the thread.

naughty dog were next door, recording the whole thing for FOLEY for The Last of Us 3.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i could have left it for a little longer but "For sale: Lying puppet. Never boy" seemed like a good place to goldmine

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I thought people lost respect for him because he stopped playing Zelda but I finally looked at a few pages of it and that thread made me lose more respect for him than I imagined I ever could lmfao. Good grief.

he'd been posting here for years and he all of a sudden decided to make a troll thread and post a picture of his junk, it was so weird lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Moving that thread to other forums was such a perfect troll of the OP.

i really wish that e/n had taken it, or, at the very least, that i could have seen the PMs that NCS sent their mod.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wow. the madmen actually maked it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao "volumetric God lighting"

there's something new to enjoy every time