Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Hot Diggity! posted:

I'm so happy we got Kevin King

Wish the Seahawks had taken him, although McDowell looks loving sicknasty. Seattle ended up with precisely nobody I expected them to, which is par for the course. No point trying to predict how Carroll and Schneider will draft, they have their guys and they usually go get them. Apparently they wanted the C they drafted (Pocic?) so bad they didn't even meet with him so as not to tip off the rest of the league.

But, that doesn't stop message boards from bellyaching! Blah blah why don't they do this why don't they do that?? They've made the playoffs for like half a decade, think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
The best player at my high school ended up going to Oregon and getting kicked off the team after the 4th time being caught with a poo poo ton of weed.

To be fair, this was 2005 or so. IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME

e. I did grow up across town from where Jonathan Stewart went to HS though. God loving drat, other teenagers stood zero chance against that guy. Think he still has the WA state rushing record.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Benne posted:

JAKE LOCKER THE PRIDE OF FERNDALE MOTHERFUCKERS

Ah nice! As a WWU grad I definitely know some Ferndale High folks.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Intruder posted:

The Texans announced they'll let Deshaun Watson compete for the starting job

There's probably a 90+% chance he wins the job based on his draft position alone

e: also: mixone

Who is he even competing with, Tom Savage and a VHS tape of Matt Schaub pick-6s?

• Locked thread