Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Blitz7x posted:

Pretty excited about the Raiders safety they drafted in the second round specifically to counter Gronk

I wanted Obi for that very reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah Cooks to NE Is straight terrifying

I mean what's the difference if they win 14 games again this year?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

MAHOMES.

Yep, he'll make that throw across his body, off his back foot with zero fear. He's fearless

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Metapod posted:

I believe mahomes will be the second coming of favre it's going to own

I get this feeling too. Or he could be Bortles. It's 50/50 really, but I love that he went to Andy Reid

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

The league needs more funslingers. They own Favre owns MAHONES is gonna own.

It's cool that Big Ben eventually grew up into a real quarterback, but holy poo poo was it more fun when he would just run around shrugging off 300lb dudes until Hine Ward was open 30 yards behind the defense on 3rd and 40 after taking 2 consecutive sacks

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Cowher.

Fight me.

Cowher just didn't believe in the concept of a franchise quarterback. An idea he learned from Marty. Otherwise, he was a pretty good coach.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Cowher lost an AFCCG to the Chargers. A feat that's never been done before

I feel like Bill really didn't give a poo poo about offense at all until after that game, so in a weird way, thanks Chargers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I went to Pittsburgh Central Catholic, whose most famous sports alumn is one Mr Dan Marino

• Locked thread