Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Grittybeard posted:

KC or possibly New Orleans (who were rumored to like him if KC didn't trade up) are the perfect places for Mahomes to maybe turn into what he could be. Which is exciting!

fsif's gif is part of why it's also terrifying.
Yeah, it seems like Mahomes and Watson landed in really good circumstances. Mahomes gets to work with one of the best in the business in Andy Reid without the pressure of having to actually start for a team with playoff aspirations.
Watson is going to start, but all he has to do is be better than Brock Osweiler/Tom Savage/Ryan Mallet/Brian Hoyer. And that's a really low bar. He has excellent options when back to pass, and Lamar Miller can definitely carry the offense. Plus, he has a great defense to bail him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

Heck, *we* don't even have a draft grade thread this year.
For the best. I think the only Bills picks I've outright hated were Witner(I wanted Ngata so bad) and Maybin.
Only one of those picks was actually terrible, but I actually liked the Manuel pick, so I'm obviously an idiot.

• Locked thread