Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

The Glumslinger posted:

Did the Bears even draft a single player who we can expect to be a starter on opening day?

Eddie Jackson at returner I guess. maybe the fat neonazi tight end will beat out Charles Leno for a tackle spot. or if Zach Miller isn't back from injury , shaheen could start at TE

maybe Glennon will be so bad in training camp/preseason that Mitch can start week 1

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 18:12 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Sean Considine, who was a pretty mediocre white safety in the NFL, played in my county at the lowest level division and actually destroyed everyone. I think he averaged 17 yards a carry or something silly. Anyone who can even sniff the NFL is unbelievably talented.

Hell, I played flag football (with full contact line play w/o pads which was stupid )against a guy who started at tackle for Arkansas and practice squad on the saints. Every time he touched me I fell down and my entire body had bruises a few hours later wherever he'd gotten a hand on me. And I played (poorly) in high school so it's not like I didn't know how to get hit

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 03:44 on May 4, 2017

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
if we're opening it up to more than just football , Danica Patrick was a stuck up bitch to me and she wasn't that cute even in her cheerleader uniform on game days and I have tons of spite, resentment, jealousy and animosity towards her and her parents

• Locked thread