Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

R.D. Mangles posted:

YOU MANIACS! GOD drat YOU! GOD drat YOU TO HELL!

I thought it was neat they let Luck's cousin make the selection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Big Beef City posted:

Pretty much everyone handing out draft grades thus far has given the Packers an 'A' rating if not flat out saying top 5-10 over all quality drafts this year (for the most part there are outliers of course). So, take that however you want to.
If you combine that with the fact that the Bears and Lions got some pretty crappy reviews of their drafts all around as well, it seems to bode pretty well at least divisionally for the Pack. So...yay?

I really don't understand why analysts are so down on Detroit's draft. Yeah sure, a pass-rusher would've been nice, but considering what was on the board when we made picks, I think we mostly made the right calls. Every pick was for a position of need, nearly every player has high upsides, and we might manage to not get murdered by TEs this season. That's a solid draft in my books.

The Bears' draft, though... yeesh.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
A few people were upset that the Lions passed over him to pick Davis but man oh man if that story is true I'm glad we went with the safe choice.

• Locked thread