Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
How are we going to know if Kizer is a FQB? And, to be honest I doubt it even matters what he does if we are in position to acquire one of the top QB's next year, so really it's a wasted pick because we won't know enough either way and you can't pass on Darnold/Allen/Etc if you have the chance to take them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I said in the GDT that I was looking to land our Franchise Kicker yesterday, and looks like we did!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Doltos posted:

I give the Bears a F for bidding against themselves to move up for a prospect that the 49ers retrospectively didn't want, but their actual picks are fine. I can see all five being starters.

The Ashland TE should be like a 3rd Tackle that can catch easy passes, hopefully. But, in the scouting reports posted here last week they said he was the biggest guy on the field in college and wasn't dominating, so who knows how that translates.

Also, my man Kizer is the ultimate Millenial so whatever, gently caress scouts.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Why isn't Britt on there? Was he cut or something before FA began? Looks like he would be a 4th or 5th.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Someone in this thread or one of the other ones said a couple of weeks ago that they knew someone that Jabril Peppers lived with and that he/she said that he was high all the time. Was that a joke or serious?

Some lady on Cleveland radio yesterday said that Peppers is high all the time, but on lean and Xtasy, she was a co-host. Anyway, she got fired today and people think it is slander on her end, but OIC, so this is probably true.

e; she also said Joe Thomas did drugs!!!

Please respond!

• Locked thread