Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

tarbrush posted:

It's the Dolphins...

Vaguely curious to see if they trade up into the 4th. Isaac Asiata is still there and I know the team likes him. I also like Jadar Johnson as a safety who might fall to the 5th. Those guys would basically cover everything we went into the draft needing apart from a rotation DT

As much as everyone drafts for need, it strikes me as a really silly thing to do on the 3rd day. 3rd day guys are overwhelmingly just going to be rotational contributors. Back up o-linemen, #4 corners, special teamers, etc. Because of that why not just take that absolute best guy on your board and fill any of those small holes with UDFA and pre-season cast offs. You don't want to pass on Antonio Brown in order to take the guy who is not an answer at slot corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Random nobodies would be a substantial upgrade in Baltimore so I'm all in on the WR.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It always seems like a good idea to grab the guys with top end talent who fall due to injury. They're good, you just have to wait a little bit to use them. At least that's what I've always thought, yet I can't think of a single player who missed their rookie year due to injury then went on to be a top end guy. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu has done nothing. I know Beckham missed a couple weeks his rookie year but he was healthy through training camp and got some good snaps before he came on. Can anyone think of someone who missed most of their rookie season to injury than went on to be great for the rest of their career?

• Locked thread