Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fenrir posted:

I haven't been following college ball as well as I used to... how did the Packers do, aside from the no-brainer Kevin King pick we all knew was gonna happen? I don't know who the rest of these dudes are.

Pretty much everyone handing out draft grades thus far has given the Packers an 'A' rating if not flat out saying top 5-10 over all quality drafts this year (for the most part there are outliers of course). So, take that however you want to.
If you combine that with the fact that the Bears and Lions got some pretty crappy reviews of their drafts all around as well, it seems to bode pretty well at least divisionally for the Pack. So...yay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

There's some speculation that Eliot Wolf had much more of a hand in this offseason's free agency and drafting, which is why it seems so uncharacteristic of Ted's usual approach.

I am, so far, very much pleased with how this whole thing is panning out.
If this goes Ron Wolf -> Ted Thompson -> Eliot Wolf as the string of Packers GMs from 1991 to 20?? I am so far very, very ok with all of this.

edit: Or if Eliot goes to SF and was behind them loving the Bears, I'm also ok with that too. Sorry Bears.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 30, 2017

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What's a great draft? Getting 3 first year starters?

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Sorry I was in a buzzkill mood [...]

Traipse into other threads and poo poo on them.
In this thread, hope springs annually.

• Locked thread