Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami clearly doesn't mind linebackers who aren't coverage dudes evidenced by our 2nd rounder and Lawrence Timmons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh and we got a guy at bottom of the third that we were considering moving up into the second round to grab

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

tarbrush posted:

Bit worried about that guy, but Tankersley in the third is A-OK

He's got fantastic athletic ability but he plays a little slower. Maybe coaching up will free him to showcase some more?

I love our 3rd

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah Cooks to NE Is straight terrifying

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm very lukewarm on miamis 1st round pick but I seriously love the rest of our picks

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My high school produced a kicker for the saints for a long time (Carney) and a few NFL players.

We played the NFL breeding ground known as the muck. Belle Glade. I can't even list how many stud NFL players came from there

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How is he a 5 while his contract is more aligned with 3?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

DJ Hayden and Menelik Watson are, in fact, comp pick fodder just like I said they would be.

:smuggo:

Really went on a limb there agreeing with everyone else on earth except one Raiders fan

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Honestly if anything those comp picks how broken the system is bc lol getting for Hayden what a top tier LT got after 10 years

Hayden won't even start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol I meant starting 2 I mean come on

Dudes gonna get bumped out of the #3 spot by Tabor

• Locked thread