Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Dolphins needed a pass rusher, LB and CB going into this draft.

We drafted a pass rusher, LB and CB so far.

Maybe they will be good!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

milk milk lemonade posted:

Dolphins biggest need is QB

that's probably not true!, but I appreciate your opinion!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Yeah, I do think we may uses the 3 fifth rounders to move back into the 4th.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sean10mm posted:

Am I the only person who thinks the Browns taking Kizer was fine? LOL BROWNS and LOL NOTRE DAME and all that, but this is a draft full of QB prospects who are nothing but sketchy projections. Taking one in the 2nd and stockpiling talent elsewhere seems a lot smarter than trading up in the 1st for what's fundamentally the same kind of guy and not an Andrew Luck/Cam Newton/Matt Ryan/whoever tier of prospect.

It was totally fine

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am not terrified

Pats reign is almost over

dolphins about to take over the division

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/phinsiderradio/status/859080201585741831

lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

so many dolphins fans are mad that we passed on Reuben Foster even though Raekwon McMillan's name is way awesomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I was homeschooled

• Locked thread