Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears going to address their DB problem with their fourth round picks just like last year, which produced a grand total of zero playable DBs, all so they can draft an inept, squareheaded quarterback and a DII tight end who tweets about white power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOU MANIACS! GOD drat YOU! GOD drat YOU TO HELL!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm joining a sunday afternoon book club

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

took a look at some draft grades, looks like the failing literally every single person who writes about the draft is unfairly going after the bears again. fake news.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Coldforge posted:

"At least we're not Jets fans!"

Edit if you're curious:

I thought I was losing my mind because Northwestern has never had a player named Samuel Van Ginkel-- that's absurd even for Northwestern, so I looked him up and he went to NAIA Northwestern College and I really hope he just told someone there he played for Northwestern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Chicago Cubs still have the draft rights to righty flamethrower Kaepernick and nothing would make me happier than Kaep out-Tebowing Tebow.

• Locked thread