Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Raiders draft summary:

1st Round: potential rapist CB
2nd Round: athletic safety with low football IQ
3rd Round: ACL guy DT

I'm not feeling too good about things so far. Why couldn't we draft a solid, if unspectacular LB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Blitz7x posted:

It's super boom or bust

That seems to be Reggie's MO the last few years.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

4th round: A cyclops offensive tackle

He will be a guard in the NFL.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

Especially if it exonerates him at that point they might as well convict

This made me laugh way more than it should have. :golfclap:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ehud posted:

I am not terrified

Pats reign is almost over

dolphins about to take over the division

Print
The
Shirts

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Worst coach to win a Super Bowl?

John Gruden?

Dungy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

If we can take a step back here, maybe the Raiders own?

Agreed, OP.

• Locked thread