Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

thrilla in vanilla posted:

From my admittedly brief research, it seems like the worst dude on the Titans is taylor lewan? And he just seems like more of a stupid frat douche than anything else.

I think threatening to rape a girl who reported your teammate for sexual assault is worse than "stupid frat douche."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

kiimo posted:

29 picks is a lot of interceptions in college but then again 93 touchdowns is kind of awe inspiring.

Jared Goff - 96 TDs/30 ints

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

You're right, the 49ers subreddit was wrong. One guy said that during a radio interview, that the 49ers docs never looked him over but I just checked and they had Foster in for a visit

In any case, the Saints certainly looked him over and we're going to draft him anyways

The Saints wanting to draft a defensive player should be an instant red flag.

• Locked thread