Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Lynch has had a masterful draft so far I'm quite proud of the concussed former safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Diva Cupcake posted:

All I wanted was Jake Butt to end the night and we trade out.

Marcus Maye I'm fine with. He's awesome. Not exactly ideal team building strategy with safeties 1-2 but the Jets roster is a trash heap anyways so any good players are welcome. Would have preferred Chris Godwin to Ardarius Stewart honestly. Lots of Hines Ward comps with him which makes me hate and respect him already.

I keep telling people that the Cover 5 is the hot new defense so load up on safeties now!!!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
People thought Randy Moss to New England was going to be terrifying and look at all that got them

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I give the Bears a F for bidding against themselves to move up for a prospect that the 49ers retrospectively didn't want, but their actual picks are fine. I can see all five being starters.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

The Glumslinger posted:

Did the Bears even draft a single player who we can expect to be a starter on opening day?

Maybe Shaheen but rookie TEs take a while to come along til they become starters.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

kiimo posted:

I think a lot of people were down on Mahomes because of the air raid but unlike most air raid college QBs Mahomes was given the option of calling plays and audibling. I didn't know he was that smart either, that voice and hair can be deceiving. 4.0 student that apparently can read defenses quickly. That was Reid's #1 reason for drafting him, not the arm. The arm is just gravy. I'm optimistic.

Oh I suppose the footwork being abysmal didn't help but that's coachable and makes him more accurate but he was already accurate with the bad footwork soooo

I saw a lot of first read only plays from Mahomes. Stare down the hot route then tuck and run when it doesn't work. He still goes through progressions but he's not super accomplished at it yet, I don't think.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

a neat cape posted:

Cowher lost an AFCCG to the Chargers. A feat that's never been done before

And never will be done again to San Diego!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
My family thanksgiving game produced two players that would go on to play on the fields behind the local VFW hall

• Locked thread