Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm gonna get this either next week or today/tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I bought this, it's really good. The additions over 1 are already p dank

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Let's coop sometime Lumpy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Let's roll deep sometime. Imp crew.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Played a bit more of this & I'm enjoying it but I'm a little disappointed that so far there doesn't seem to be much difference in movesets from the previous game. The girl MC is literally the same and the axe lady is a copy of Yangus but a little harder to control. Koei has gotten better about that in the past few years so I was a little surprised when it's done here.

Basically if you're waiting for the Switch version that bundles both games, don't. Just play the new one it's got coop!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Five in Russia posted:

Torneko is the best hero to party with, I've never taken him off my team!

Group heal skill FTW

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Are these timed events or what?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's an insane amount of content. I can't wait to really sink my teeth into this bad larry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0o4HpPwO0

• Locked thread