Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
You left off 3rd round picks just to make me mad that Kelce isn't listed. KELCE KELCE KELCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'd pay MFL extra if it would let me make the whole site look like yahoo's.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
time for rookie draft results and mockery right?

I'm CCCP

10 team dynasty with 1 pt ppr for TE's, .75 for RBs, and .5 for WRs.

note, the final pick of the draft hasn't been made yet.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Tank your credibility and hype up ASJ

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Zombie Tsunami posted:

Man, your Butt went way earlier than mine.

Yeah I was hoping to get him as a stash with my 3rd round pick.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
All of this Alex Smith chat is moot since it's the Mahomes show. :smug:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I drafted Samaje in dynasty based solely on him being a bruiser type. I hope he pans out.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Even if so, has the Rams' o-line improved at all?

They've gained a season of experience!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Every year someone in my league drafts J. Reed and every year I listen to them complain for several weeks about how their TE stud that's totally worth a higher than avg draft pick is riding pine and they can't drop him because he's just sooooo good for the those 3-4 weeks he's missing games.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Yep, sure would hate to have a TE1 that put up >100 yards 5 out of the last 6 weeks of the fantasy year

Tho his performance in week 15 might have prevented some folks from getting to the champ game

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

Can anyone give me a good FAAB system to propose to my league? We have rolling waivers right now and I hate it and the commish is asking what we'd like to see changed.

We use CBS.

$200 a season, standard waiver window (process 3 days after sunday iirc), min bid of 0, free agency after FAAB process until kickoff.

My league uses 1000 per season just so we can see lotto tickets go for a couple hundred.

RCarr posted:

I have to keep Brown and Nelson, right?

Yeah at 3 WR I feel like that's your best option.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

thats the good poo poo.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Then again he got Trubisky, the next Tom Brady.

I agree that it's not tanking. I kinda dig how youthful that squad is as well.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I love how TE talk is always happening.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

If only fantasy football figured out a consistent and reliable way to score offensive blocking, the tight end position would be so much more interesting and useful.

I want blocking points for players so badly haha. Would be cool if implemented right.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Papes posted:

While we are on the topic of tight end chat: every league should have tight end premium scoring of some form. It really opens up the viable flex plays and creates more viable strategies.

My dynasty league implemented ppr scoring in tiers, .5 for wr, .75 for rbs, 1 for tes n qbs. I like it. We also play with 3 wr/rb/te as flex spots so people get creative with lineups sometimes.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I snatched up the SAS dynasty available btw. SOLELY FOR KELCE

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

well i know who my first round pick is going to now

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Sataere posted:

Oh God, we haven't made final cuts in dynasty...

Do I dare?

puffs a blunt

u D.A.R.E

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The NFL dragging their feet on Martavis is annoying the poo poo of me and my dynasty team.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I have some rules about Taxi Squad enforcement on MFL.

Our league rules for TS are:

1. The Taxi Squad is a pool of players an owner may have that do not qualify as starters.
2. Any Rookie drafted or picked up on waivers during the season may be added to the taxi squad.
3. Players may be activated from the Taxi Squad at any time and placed on the Active Roster. The Owner is required to maintain roster limits and will have to cut a player to make room for promotions.
4. Once promoted a player can never be demoted back to the taxi squad.
5. Once a Rookie has started for an owner he can not be demoted to the taxi squad.
6. An Owner may hold a player on their Taxi Squad for as long they like.
7. Trades do not impact Taxi Squad Status of a player, however if an owner doesn’t have room on their Taxi Squad for the incoming player, someone will have to be activated or cut to make room for the incoming player.

All of this can be enforced within MFL except line 5, correct?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Hixalot posted:

I'm seeing a lot of panic on Cam Newton this year, is there any truth behind it? I don't need him to carry my team but I have him for a cheap price, and while I could move him, it would take a substantial amount of my team salary cap to do so, I'm in a "must win" year (due to expiring player contracts) with a roster of the following going into free agent auction/rookie draft.

Newton
Lamar Miller
Julio Jones
Michael Thomas
TY Hilton
Corey Coleman

Without getting into huge details, I could trade Cam for Aaron Rodgers, but huge salary differene of $17 for Cam, and $50 for Rodgers, which would leave me only about $20-25 max bid to try and get a second RB and then fill in with cheap nobodies for rest of roster. We start 2 wr, 2 RB, 1 te and a flex

Sorry for the novel, but really is Rodgers such a huge upgrade that it'd be worth essentially having below average dudes at rb2 and TE1?

I'd keep Cam personally.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You can request a custom form

Hey Beersheets can't handle positional ppr right? (wr = .5, rb = .75, te = 1)

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Hixalot posted:

That's the way I'm leaning, but so many people are down on him, and I haven't been following closely enough this off-season yo know what the cause is.

A mix of injury concern for his shoulder and his o-line still being poo poo.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Swap Zeke for Reek or Adams. That value is pretty great for them.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Thanks for drafting him onto that team I took over.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

coronaball posted:

Are there Beersheets yet? I have a draft today. There's no link in the OP.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You're welcome! He was Mr. Irrelevant and I still think it's funny.

Oh it definitely is.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ben Nevis posted:

Any else a bit leery of Hilton given Luck's bum shoulder?

I traded my Mixon rookie pick for Hilton so he better work out dammit.

Yes I'm nervous.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
You know, it kinda bugs me when someone sends me a message similar to, "Any interest in Antonio Brown"

Well duh yeah I am, but what's it gunna cost me is more important here.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Drop Agholor and pick up Jamaal Williams

or anyone else I guess

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
tbf the 6 pt td rule makes it an obvious pick

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'd like to make a proposal this year; only one sit/start thread. Instead of creating a new one every week we just use the same one. That way we're all bookmarked.

Thoughts?

Yes please.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Avoiding Washington's backfield seems like a good idea in general.

I bit for Matt Jones back in the day.

Should have learned

Drafted Samaje

Never learned

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Boosh! posted:

Not high on either but camp reports out of Jacksonville are pretty dire re: Bortles.

“Fuckin’ keep the poo poo in bounds, bro. Goddamn.”

"sign kap!"

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.05 per carry

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RisqueBarber posted:

Mike Evans has bad yards after catch

wow he was 66th in yards after the catch! I didn't realize that

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I can't get the site to load on my end. Not reddit, but the link in the post to the actual sheets.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RCarr posted:

Is there anywhere I could see completed dynasty auction drafts?

I don't think DynastyLeagueFootball has that exactly, but they have a whole subforum about auction/salary cap for dynasty.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Here's my draft: .5ppr, 1 qb, 1rb, 1 wr, 1 te, 3 wr/te/rb flex, 1 k, 1 dst. 10 Team league. I'm the 6th team (McCoy 1st round)

How'd I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Here's my draft: .5ppr, 1 qb, 1rb, 1 wr, 1 te, 3 wr/te/rb flex, 1 k, 1 dst. 10 Team league. I'm the 6th team (McCoy 1st round)

How'd I do?

shameless self quote.

• Locked thread