Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dkj
Feb 18, 2009

What hosting site has the best mobile app? Been using Yahoo which was fine until last year where it got really buggy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

89 posted:

I just joined a $75 league and just realized that...

there's only 24 total acquisitions allowed in the whole season. 6 bench spots.

wtf.

$3.13 per transaction. Think of it as a bank fee.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

VietCampo posted:

So is Tarik Cohen worth my #1 waiver?

Looks good but lolbears?

I'm putting in a waiver for him in the league I have Howard in.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

gently caress Dalton

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Thinking of offering Emmanuel Sanders and DeMarco Murray for Melvin Gordon.

1PPR 10 team.

My WRs: Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Crabtree, and Emmanuel Sanders
My RBs: DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller, Derrick Henry, Doug Martin, and Tevin Coleman.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

So glad I got rid of kickers in my league.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

This week has been so much bullshit.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I hate Demarco Murray.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

If you drafted zero-rb it doesn't really make sense to trade your top WRs for RBs when your original RBs die. This is the entire reason you used zero-rb.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

What the hell is wrong with Demarco Murray?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

And Engram still ended with 0 points.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Real close to just dropping Murray to waivers.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Alfalfa posted:

Trade you Ajayi straight up for him.

I'll even throw in Cooper

Skip Cooper and just give me a bullet in the face and we have a deal.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Santheb posted:

How can I get one of this guys starting RBs? Non PPR

He's 3-2, I'm 5-0

By giving up one or more of the players that made you 5-0.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Does Yahoo show stat corrections in the app or website?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I always assumed this would start happening.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

You're right about the risk due to football's hugh variability but that's why we do it this way.

Also, uhhhh, if a 4-10 team even makes it then the rest of your league is really bad, buddy (also how???? (don't have championships in week 17)). The extra two slots mean the people with a 5-6 record in week 12 axtually give a drat about their line ups. We've never had a 5/6 seed actually win and nobody has ever made playoffs with a record that poo poo.4-anything belongs in the cellar. The worst ever was 6-7 in a year where the best team was 8-5 (imagine the poo poo talking the 3 weeks prior to playoffs because almost everyone had a shot :allears:).

That league's playoffs are unique though..division winners regardless of record get a bye then the next 4 based on H2H. Losers playoff for draft picks.

But yeah as mentioned before, this league has had Chargers-like attendance issues. Unlike Spanos, I'm not an idiot and compromised. Turned out to be a good time.

We've had the 6th seed win the league the last 2 years.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Holy poo poo the second time I bench Murray he goes off again. I'm just going to get rid of him so I don't have to deal with this poo poo.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

pubic works project posted:

gently caress. Zeke got his temporary restraining order.

I have to play against him this week. This is bullshit.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Cooper still dropping balls like puberty.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Mixon on the WW but only person I would drop for him is Buck Allen. Not sure who I trust more.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

tonic posted:

You guys holding the Jags D/ST through the bye? I have them on a 6-1 team and am considering it, but the bench is tiny so I’d probably have to drop DeVante Adams.

I am. They're the top defense by a ways and everyone else is either dead or garbage.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm playing the guy with Zeke next week. I hope he gets suspended.

I don't understans what's happening with that. Can he still appeal? Or will a decision finally be made?

He'll never complete that suspension.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I made every wrong decision possible today.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Green has been a massive disappointment this season.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

RCarr posted:

Someone in my league had both of them AND the defensive player that AJ was fighting with, who also got ejected. :)

AJ has to get at least a 2-3 game suspension for that.

Can probably appeal that for eternity like Elliot.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

loving Mccown

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

89 posted:

Melvin Gordon & Jimmy Graham

Or

Jay Ajayi & Gronk?

Gordon for sure. Not sure why everyone thinks Ajayi is going to suddenly become a beast.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

In a vacuum nobody wins because everyone is dead

That's the best outcome of that trade.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

loving Cutler I'm sick of 2QB leagues

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Doltos posted:

The Chargers are up 30 and are still passing.

At this point in time I'm certain Philip Rivers is a stat padder or hates Melvin Gordon. Probably both.

Or figuring that if its working why stop? Especially since he hates Gordon.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Santheb posted:

Wow. The 8th place team made two separate trades with the 5th place team.

Trade 1: #8 trades Larry Fitz, receives Nelson Agholor
Trade 2: #8 trades Melvin Gordon, receives Rex Burkhead

#8 is 3-7-1, #5 is 6-4-1.

Seems lopsided.

Why is our trade deadline until the 6th of December? Man.

Edit: team 8 is starting these dudes, team 5 has those guys on the bench obviously

That's collusion.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Goddamn Julio

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

How are adult professional athletes dumb enough to fight in a professional football game?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

With Eli benched is it even worth playing Engram or Sterling now?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Shiiiiit

This week is garbage. With Eli being benched I'm not sure if Sterling or Engram are worth keeping, but I don't want to drop them and let anyone pick them up just in case.

QB-1, RB-2, WR-3, R/W-1, and SFLEX
My team:
QB- Dalton, McCown
RB- D. Murray, Mixon, Martin, Miller, T. Coleman
WR- J. Jones, M. Evans, Crabtree, E. Sanders, Shepard, Crowder
TE- Engram, Olsen (still in my IR slot)
Def- Jacksonville

Thinking I may want to drop Dalton for Sieman, Engram for Clay or Seals-Jones, and Shepard for someone with a QB throwing to them.

Waivers are bare at the moment despite having a 5 slot bench. Cutler, D. Lewis, Kearse, Sieman, Agholor, and Collins the only players of note on there.

Currently 8-4 and in 2nd place. But there's 2 people 7-5 in 3rd and 4th and 4 make playoffs.

Really not sure if I should make moves or just stand pat for a week even though I'm playing against 4th place.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

That's not a bad roster for a 1-11 team

That roster is perfect for a 1-11 team.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

but guys, what about handsome man jimmy garoppolo???

Would.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm stuck in the dinosaur bones exhibit with Rachel and Phoebe. How do I get the stegosaurus bone to replace Tion Green's cracked vertebrae?

Take it from Jordan Reed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

What level of production from Gio are we looking? Would you pick him up to play him over Burkhead, Jamaal or Morris?

Over Morris I would. I wouldn't sit Burkhead with his recent production, and I don't know how much Jones will eat into Jamaal's work load.

• Locked thread