Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe

Azhais posted:

http://nesn.com/2017/05/this-espn-fantasy-football-scoring-change-could-greatly-affect-your-league/

ESPN is no longer going to count touchdowns given up by the offense against your DST.

Only took them laying off 100 people to finally figure it out

spanky69 fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe
I currently have 1.03 and 1.09 in a 12 team league. I am in talks to trade down as there is one team with 1.07, 1.08, 1.11, 1.12. The guy at 1.01 is currently going to take Corey Davis.

Think a 1.03 for 1.07 and 1.11 would work to make it happen? Leaves me with 1.07, 1.09 and 1.11

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Varg posted:

Wtf I was winning by at least 2 points last night after the Denver v Dallas game.. I wake up this morning and I now lost by 0.7.. who the gently caress got stat corrected that hard

My lead went down to under 10 and I am playing against Engram tonight. Pretty sure the correction is/was Tyrell Williams

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Well if you have Alfred Morris or Darren McFadden I have some good news for you...

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Well going into the regular final week in my BML here are the current records of the teams in my 4 team division (3 divisions of 4)....

8-4
8-4
8-4
8-4

We all play each other this week, and there is a solid chance the entire division makes the 6 team playoff field. All 4 teams can still win the division (our tiebreaker is total points) The division leaders of the other two divisions are 7-5, and one of which has already won the division.

It is going to be a long final week.

Oh and the 1-10 team beat the 3-8 team 161-157, both of them outscoring all but 1 team in the rest of the league by 25+.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Moved from the #6 seed to the #1 seed in my BML with that XP from Jake Elliott last night. If I can survive the Week 15 Semifinal look out....

QB Brees/Stafford (Rodgers)
RB Gordon/Perine/Morris/M. Davis (Zeke)
WR Thielen/R. Anderson/JuJu/Agholor
TE Kelce
K Elliott/Boswell
D Stream

Made the playoffs in all my money leagues as the 1 seed in 2 leagues, and advanced to the 4 team semifinals as the 2 or the 3 in the other one. Literally have no meaningful games next week, which is very strange.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Big Money League 1: 1 seed, 1st round bye, finished with W4 and got the 1 seed by 20 points. Would have been the 5 or 6 with any loss the last 4 weeks.
Big Money League 2: 1 seed, 1st round bye, finished with a W10
Dynasty League (Medium Money): 2/3 seed, Won Division, Clinched Semifinal Berth (4 team playoffs)
Small Money League: Currently the 1 seed, Clinched Semifinal Berth, with a W3 now (4 team playoffs)

The money range is going to be really good if I can go 4-0 in Week 15. Between the 4 leagues I am 37-15

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Alfalfa posted:

I'm curious what you guys buy-in is for your BML.

I know it can be all over the place.

My BML buy-in is $250 and the others I play in are all $50 except for one where its $50 then +$2 for every add/drop in the season.

BML 1 is 200 with 1100 for 1st. Pays out 4 spots, weekly payouts, plus $100 for High Total Points
BML 2 is 100 with 800 for 1st, 3 payouts
Dynasty is 125 with 500 for 1st plus paying 4 spots and 3 categories
Smallest league is 50 with a 275 for 1st with 3 payouts

I am also in 2 college money leagues but let's not bring that up this year as I have a bowl game fantasy draft next week

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Well this should be interesting...

3 #1 seeds and a #2 seed with 4 semifinal match-ups next week. Between the 4 leagues I am on winning streaks of 10, 4, 4 and 2. I have Zeke stashed in three of them and Aaron Rodgers AND Zeke in the BML (Using Brees vs the Jets this week to make sure A-Aron is good to go however. Opponent has Kamara, Ingram and Thomas and will start all three. THROW ALL THE PASSES DREW!)

In a random Week 14 fact I started Ben over Wentz in Dynasty and will follow that up with starting Cam over Ben this week because I am crazy. Mahomes is my #4 so don't let the door hit you on the way out next year Alex Smith.

Will start Week 15 at $345. 4 wins this week is $1270 locked in and if I go 8-0 the last two weeks it's $2675

The gently caress FANTASY FOOTBALL post will be with this comical 1-7/0-8 finish after running through these 4 leagues all year.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Jordy was somehow sitting on waivers in my 10 team league. I typically wake up at around 4:30 the last two waiver weeks of the year to beat everybody to the punch on anybody decent left after rolling waivers process.

I didn't wake up at 4:30am today to not start Jordy on Sunday. This league is crazy scoring for WR. Right now I have Tyreek Hill, Keenan Allen and Jordy as my three WR with Dede, Funchess and Demaryius on the bench. How crazy is the scoring? The last 4 weeks for Keenan Allen? 112, 107, 66, 54

Let the good times roll.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Oh you want to hear about this 2 QB/2 Defense shitshow of a league?

I lost one week 510-474. I average about 400 a week and I am the 1 seed.

These people have anywhere from 2-5 defenses on their roster because the defenses score more then the QB's. The 2 unrostered defenses as of last night were the Giants and the Raiders

Defense Scoring:

Sacks 3
Int's 7
Fumble Recovery 10
TD's 10
Safety 10
Block Kick 5
Kick and Punt Return TD's 10
PA (0) - 50, (1-6) - 40, (7-13) - 35, (14-20) - 30, (21-27) - 10, (28-34) - 0 (35+) - 5

Kickers:

FG (0-19) - 3, (20-29) - 5, (30-39) - 7, (40-49) - 9, (50+) - 11

Receivers:

2 points per catch
3 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 7 points at 115 yards; 10 points at 130 yards
10 yards per point for return yards (Hence Tyreek Hill)

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
There was also a 4 team trade in this league early in the season among the 23 trades

Antonio Brown - 104/30/68/21/94/95/36/33/22/110/113/60/115

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
We ban the teams out of the playoffs from making moves and if they do it, the commissioner will just flip it back.

Play all the consolation games you want with whatever roster you had, but you aren't affecting the teams in the playoffs playing for $$. Between 3 leagues 7 moves have been flipped back if the rosters can't be locked from add/drops.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
So do I pick up Ivory AND Yeldon to block my opponent? I am set at RB and have Elliott coming back in week 16.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
4 semifinal games:

2 Blowout Losses in the BML's
1 Blowout Win in Dynasty (If Rodgers is shelved opponent is down to Dalton for the final)
1 Win in the crazy scoring league where BOTH teams poo poo the bed and it took a Desean Jackson injury last night for me to advance. The other semifinal in the league outscored us both by over 100 each :lol:

With a 3rd/4th split in one of the BML's and guaranteed no worse then 2nd in the 2 finals I am up to 725 and will play for 400 more in Week 16.

I will get Zeke back in 2 of the 3 leagues and am running with Big Ben or Cam (I have Wentz on IR also) + Gurley/Freeman/Drake/Evans/Graham in Dynasty (I have Dalvin Cook on IR also). His team is a juggernaut (Bell/McCoy/Green/Thielen/Gronk and usually has A-Aron) but I can usually match him. This is the #1 vs #2

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Just released Jordy Nelson. Dumping any Packers I have left.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Results of the 4 leagues from this season:

1) BML 1 (#1 seed, blown out in semis, split 3rd/4th)
2) BML 2 (#1 seed, blown out in semis, won 3rd place game)
3) Dynasty (#2 seed, Won league for 1st time in 8 years of league existence - Thank you Todd Gurley)
4) Work League with the Crazy Scoring (#1 seed. Won league - Thanks Arizona D, Dion Lewis, Tyreek Hill, Drew Stanton - this week only)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Here is my dynasty roster heading into 2018. Won the league this year. Start QB/2 RB/2 WR/Flex/TE/K/DL/LB/DB. Already released RB Zenner, RB Lacy, DB Haden from the squad. Draft picks for 2018 are 2.9, 4.9, 4.11 and past round 4 everything is at 9. Suggested position upgrades?

QB - Wentz/Newton/Roethlisberger/Mahomes

RB - Gurley/Freeman/Drake/D. Cook/McKinnon/Crowell/Breida/Perkins

WR - Evans/Agholor/J. Brown/Ty Williams/Taywan Taylor/J. Reynolds/J. Ross/J. Matthews

TE - Graham/Kittle/J. Cook

K - Gostkowski/McManus

DL - Mack/Vernon/McKinley

LB - D. Lee/Jack/Timmons

DB - R. Parker/T. Wilson

I figure I am weakest at WR and DB and will focus on those with the draft picks. I think I should trade a RB for a top WR to pair with Evans. I will probably dump Perkins before the draft.

Thoughts?

• Locked thread