Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peg Sliderskew

Plebian Parasite posted:

When you meant to yell "poo poo"

When you meant to yell "HALLELUJAH".

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

hockey jockey posted:

When you're a biology teacher covering Sex Education in a school that only endorses the abstinence method.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit
You've just put your baby to sleep and the vet hands you the bill.

google THIS

When you're trying to sneak past the giant baby from Spirited Away and you turn your ankle, also you're holding your own baby in a carrier and they just dozed off.

posting smiling

cda posted:

lol

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
when you are on family feud and the category is "words that aren't 'gently caress'"

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

when you are about to say the most inspiring last words ever uttered and you suddenly die

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

when your life beings immediately after conception

paul_soccer12 posted:

Petr

cda posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

mister magpie posted:

when you are on family feud and the category is "words that aren't 'gently caress'"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Macnult

you don't have any more cash on you, and the swear jar doesn't care you had brainfreeze

eonwe

When you finally get done training your dog to obey your every command

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
When you get up to the mic but forget your Kids' Choice Award acceptance speech.

deep dish peat moss

When Russia is invading the U.S. but the only shelter you found is in a very serious church.

Plebian Parasite

when you figure out that this kid your helping doesn't need therapy, he's actually a medium and you're dead.

Scaly Haylie

mister magpie posted:

and louie anderson is trying to sleep

Impkins Patootie

when ur attractive therapist trails off and ends a phrase with "Butt...?"

Ultra Spoot

When you're giving your acceptance speech after becoming the president elect of the United States and your child is trying to sleep in your pouch because you are a kangaroo president

Scaly Haylie

Ultra Spoot posted:

When you're giving your acceptance speech after becoming the president elect of the United States and your child is trying to sleep in your pouch because you are a kangaroo president

that's the evolved form of congresskhan.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
when youre in an important board meeting at work and your pants fall down but the ceo just got their baby to go to sleep

thanks Manifisto!

little munchkin
i think a bad time to yell "gently caress" would be when it's actually time to yell "poop", officially

----------------

little munchkin
another bad time would be after a terrorist attack, when the president is giving a tearful speech on tv saying we will not let these monsters win, we are the greatest country in the world and we will persevere. then the terrorists release a video saying the reason they attacked us was because they think we should be yelling swears more often

----------------

mags

when you are in space because no one will hear you

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

when trying to convince robots that you are a robot so they don't go into a human-murdering frenzy

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

in a vacuum

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

when handed a baby that isn't yours

paul_soccer12 posted:

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
big rear end latina teen chased by lesbian loving TREX on a hoverboard then your baby's trying to sleep

sig by vanisher™®

Manifisto

mailorder bees! posted:

when youre in an important board meeting at work and your pants fall down but the ceo just got their baby to go to sleep

Plebian Parasite

if it will offend someones delicate sensibilities

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When you're in the "Don't Say gently caress In This Thread" thread

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ultra Spoot

Lizard Wizard posted:

that's the evolved form of congresskhan.

Congresskhan is a good khan who only yells gently caress at the right times.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Ultra Spoot posted:

Congresskhan is a good khan who only yells gently caress at the right times.

Doesn't that mean the pokemon's name is "gently caress" then?

Edit- When you're any pokemon except "gently caress!".

BoldFrankensteinMir fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 1, 2017

google THIS

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Doesn't that mean the pokemon's name is "gently caress" then?

technically it is, but it's more polite to call it congress

Ultra Spoot

Well obviously congresskhan is just saying gently caress in his own poke language, kinda like chewbacca or something. He is simultaneously saying gently caress and not saying gently caress. Truly he is a magnificent creature that we have much to learn gently caress

Farg
at church

----------------

sethimothy

Nyu for 1d4 points of damage
When you're on a gameshow called "Don't Say gently caress" and you've made it to the grand prize which is all of your bills paid for life and then for the final challenge you have to put your kid to sleep and you're like "OK I GOT THIS" but then you realize too late that the reason everyone is gasping in horror is because they didn't mean "euthanize" they meant "rock gently" and so now you're already out a child and you're gonna need that money for running away from the internet who is already angry at you for killing your kid and then you see your wife show up and she's already super angry and also she's gonna kill you and oh noes here comes SWAT looking to take you down.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
you get a billiard ball stuck in your butt and your parents are asleep

thanks Manifisto!

Scaly Haylie

mister magpie posted:

when you are in space because no one will hear you

that sounds ideal actually

mags

Lizard Wizard posted:

that sounds ideal actually

i prefer to be heard when i speak :rolleyes:

paul_soccer12 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

when you are preparing to ask your boss, mr. füch (who is downstairs), for a raise, and you happent o be having sex with his wife, mrs. füch, upstairs, and their young children are asleep in rooms adjacent to the room you are sexing in and their doors are open, and your lovemaking companion requests you to say her name loudly

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread