Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
did you make the call on a payphone and wipe your fingerprints off afterawrd and flee the scene?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
you can always hope they send you to a white collar prison.

posting smiling
if you defend yourself in court by claiming healthcare is a human right and you go on hunger strike, then your eventual death in a dank cell might even mean something.

posting smiling

Petr posted:

I need some hot prison tipz, is it true I need to find the biggest guy and stab him to death with my penis on the first day?

you need to unravel your prison clothes and use the tthreads to braid friendship bracelets for everyone.

posting smiling
the bet prison tattoo is one that looks like a prison gang logo, but when someone approaches you to read it and they lean in to see which gang it is it actually says "wanna be friends ( ) yes ( ) no" and they'll laugh and mime writnig a checkmark on the yes box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

Petr posted:

We're all having fun here but I'd like to take a moment and emphasize the importance of saving some of your income every month in a separate account so you can cover unexpected costs like medical bills or really big marijuana purchases and avoid this kind of situation.

another important point is that if you're young, healthy, you never get colds, you go to the gym, etc., like me, then you don't need healthcare, and it's better to spend your savings on playstations.

• Locked thread