Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
ABC Presenter on RN Drive tonight: "Why are Universities leaners and not lifters?"

I really wanted to hit the radio when I heard that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So ScoMo is going to cut the Education Budget at the same time as 25 unnamed (incredibly rich) schools are going on THE HIT LIST that the Liberals were so so very concerned about last time.

I have to wonder whose electorate those 25 schools are in, and what they are getting under the table to not make a fuss about it.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

By the assets, loot it, split them up and sell the individual bits to suckers. AKA Alan Bond and how Dick Smith ended.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

gay picnic defence posted:

A Catholic school in Melbourne's south east has threatened to bar students from a casual clothes day unless their parents sign letters opposing the Turnbull government's school funding changes.

The move has infuriated some members of the tight-knit St Elizabeth's School community, who have accused the Dandenong North school of political interference and intimidation.

I'm now of the opinion to ban all public tax payers money to go to any religious or private school. That's complete bullying of the kids, their parents and is disgusting. If you're parents don't sign the form, the ENTIRE CLASS gets punished.

• Locked thread