Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Labor is just the slightly less obviously sold out version of the LNP.

But it probably has less sociopathic born to rule blue bloods at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ah the standard Defense used by Defence also known as "lying through your teeth".

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The narrative writes itself.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Caleb whatshisface's dream girlfriend.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

NTRabbit posted:

They're always on the lookout for a token woman or two to promote to prove they're not just a men's club, reaching the level of a willing handful of candy should help put her in front of the competition.

*slowly licks fingertip*

"vote for me"

Harrumph harrumph yes Daisy is an excellent representative for woman's issues in the modern liberal party.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Don't worry everything just fiiiiiiine - Domain

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Jobson Growth is a childless bachelor/spinster.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

All hail the potato king.

Because if you don't the paramilitaries will come a knocking.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I, for one, would be shocked, horrified and aghast if One Nation fell apart again.

Aghast I tell you!

^ I don't like her one bit and she's definitely an unrepentant bigot but at least she's honest about it.

Unlike a lot of the snakes who claim otherwise.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Box of Bunnies posted:

Yet it's the leftist homo mafia reacting to her that has finally convinced the feckless moderates that maybe we can't have a "polite, reasoned debate" about treating people as equals.

Look stop infringing on my rights to be a hateful spiteful bigot ok? You drat leftist communist hippy.

*cracks whip as team of groaning work for the dole recipients raise gold embossed litter*

To the IPA for drinks! Quick march!

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the twisted Islamo-Communism.

Give it some more time and they'll be twisted Jewish Islamo-Communist Nazis.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

There is nothing funnier in court than 'pro se'

Some of the best (worst) YouTube videos I've seen have involved pro se litigants in one fashion or another.

Especially good when an actual attorney is giving a commentary on their legal arguments.

Leonard French is one of my favorite channels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKrzRLSdzFc

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
It's not about the tests or the results.

It's about paying a mate's private company a shitload of taxpayer money to conduct the tests and getting favors in return.

Classic corruption :toot:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

Don't forget poor shaming. Even if there wasn't graft they'd still need that to get hard.

Poor shaming is a benefit but it's mostly about the graft.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

Chief Scientist Alan Finkel discussing science with Mr77

Wow those BBC comedians look just like Australian politicians and scientists.

Wait a minute.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Look on the bright side. Future generations of history scholars will look back on One Nation and laugh heartily as they drink their blue milk and put on their jetsons rocket boots.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Anidav posted:

Because they can't afford it lol

People getting paid a mere $50 an hour for their hard work drinking wine in parliament don't understand this.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Solemn Sloth posted:

gently caress this country

That already happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
There you have it. Just need to work 5 jobs (possibly 5 full time jobs) at the same time :toot:

• Locked thread