Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Bags of flour cant use ammunition Anidav, they just sit in the back of the pantry until the moths spawn to serve as airborne reminders to clean out the loving pantry. Get with the program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug

Anidav posted:

loving elevators

I remember changing schools for year 10 and ending up at a school that had an elevator - however you needed a swipe card that was only given to kids with disabilities (or a staff pass) to get it to work. Was pretty cool actually so it may not be all evil?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Don Dongington posted:

After drinking soy for 4 years or so, cow's milk now tastes thin and inferior.

But I guess all milk tastes roughly the same, whereas bad soy milk is really really bad, so I can see why some people are wary.

The only soy milk I've liked is Bonsoy but that poo poo is insanely expensive. Is there soy milk that tastes like it that isn't ludicrously expensive?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
It's not like there are going to be any consequences whatsoever for him, so is there even any point publicly outing him as a lying fuckweasel?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Ironic that a lot of those welfare recipients (probably) voted for a poo poo government and will now be governed by their poo poo

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

JBP posted:

They don't. Poor areas vote Labor. Nice gently caress you to the idiot Poors post though.

I suppose its fair enough to assume that's what I meant given the prevalence of poo poo (hurr) opinions on this topic but i meant that more in the vein of it being sadly ironic that there's probably someone who is going to suffer from this spiteful policy that voted against their self interest without necessarily realising it, thanks largely to the pervasiveness of murdoch and right wing talking points.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Senor Tron posted:

Of all the scams you could run, how could anyone expect "let's not give the ATO what we owe them" to go undiscovered?

Works just fine for LNP (and probably lots of ALP) donors, theyre just trying to be as innovative and agile as them!

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Anidav posted:

Today was a good day.

One down.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Reschs is the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
What does it loving take before the police/legal system is actually forced to do something?

• Locked thread