Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Schlesische posted:

The strong point about not having particularly well thought out ideas is that you don't need to rearticulate them to fit a 15 second sound bite. I should know, I'm really good at having not particularly well thought out ideas.

Contrast Joyce with someone like Hansen who's been a politician for decades and whose every idea is completely boneheaded yet she still struggles to recite basic statements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Why does Latham hate Sam Dastyari?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
please make posting pictures of Caleb Bond a bannable offense, thanks

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I'm not going to suicide bomb the Daily Telegraph but by god I'd love to suicide bomb the Daily Telegraph

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Have the whole set:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Does Daisy Cousens have political aspirations beyond "bad columnist/talking head"? Like, I've seen her name mentioned on the periphery of Young Lib bullshit for a few years in a manner that suggests she's important in some small way but I can't figure out if she actually does anything or if she's just a ~personality~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

starkebn posted:

She makes the rest of the nation talk about some horrible poo poo, to rebut her arguments, that they wouldn't otherwise bring up.

Yeah and once the LNP has a grasp on which arguments stick and which don't they adopt all the "good" ones for themselves and whaddya know all those "idiotic" "crazy" "fringe" policies are inalienable mainstream rhetoric that will never be disarmed.

There is no outcome to the re-emergence of One Nation that ends with the country shifting away from her ideas. Corruption, sheer incompetency, none of it really matters.

• Locked thread