Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Cutting uni funding and hiking student fees is insane. They're making a profit while being government funded, big whoop. Our economy is based on highly skilled and educated workers and consumer goods and services. Why would you try to discourage both?

Free education now, of course, but if you're going to be a capitalist, do it loving properly. My uni lost 2 campuses recently because of this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Our big ostensibly left party just put out an explicitly white supremacist ad. That's insanely good

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Gorilla Salad posted:

From the Trump thread.

I thought it was bad when I saw some US citizens think North Korea is in the Northern Territory, then I noticed the ones who thought it was in the open ocean.

Chances are there were a bunch of people who don't care about politics and threw it at the board to get a kitkat or something, that's generally how these go.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Harold the giraffe is a very important part of drug education, it's reassuring to know that you don't need to get high to see a talking giraffe emerge from a wall

• Locked thread