Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Libs are much better at dog whistles than Labor. Compare:

-Framing drug tests for poors as an act of compassion to prevent drug abuse
-Framing offshore detention as an act of compassion to prevent drownings

To

"I'm Bill Shorten and I want jobs to be for Australians only and here's some white people to illustrate what an Australian is."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Lid posted:

My tiny violin shares are soaring.

It's actually bad for people to have their lives destroyed because they received bad financial advice, regardless of who they voted for

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

CrazyTolradi posted:

Normally I'd agree, but in general boomers have the biggest sense of gently caress You, Got Mine it's some good schadenfreude.

Also, when boomers whine about how "Young people have it so easy." what exactly are they referring to? How exactly do millennials have it easy?

Permanent financial ruin seems a tall price to pay for having bad opinions

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ewe2 posted:

Counterpoint: as a demographic they're the biggest drain on the economy so let's see some balance.

Boomers working until they're 130 years old because they owe the bank $2m isn't going to be good for anyone

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
This is the content I crave

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I got FTTN installed a couple of months ago. I'm 1100m away from the pillar and get about 18/3 and I'm pretty sure they violated a service agreement by giving me such a poo poo connection.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Lou Richards invented the rotating wheel handball game for fabulous prizes

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
State funerals should only be for e-sports champions and Whirlpool moderators

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
You can absolutely win an election without campaigning on cruelty to asylum seekers if you're competent and courageous enough to craft a palatable alternative narrative.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Two things have made me patriotic in my life - the 2006 Australia vs Italy World Cup game and the Australian pokemon

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

In an alternate universe the guy is indigenous and wakes up in a jail cell.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

How's the loser who named his dog after Thatcher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
five (jobs) for you felicia coco you go felicia coco

• Locked thread