Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
2.5% seems like a really low number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Bogan King posted:

How about we just give those poor people $2,500 payments in cash every quarter and let them improve the quality of their lives a bunch. This way we can feel good about helping people and it isn't costing us any extra money over what we're paying now for this crock of poo poo.

In case you didn't realise already the goal is to make miserable not improve their lives.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Wheezle posted:

Former politicians should be barred.

And not just from governorship

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I'm pretty sure my public school had an elevator, only wheelchair kids could use it. When the school burnt down they rebuilt it on a single level

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Australian financial review doesn't understand that a service covering a few trial zones will cost more when rolled out to the country

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

It bugs me that they keep bumping the Medicare levy instead of raising taxes progressively. Then again gotta gently caress those poors.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Tokamak posted:

If you use a kitchen knife or have to apply any pressure, you are doing it wrong. I imagine the author cut their hand, and that only a select number of idiot well off people (who never cook) ever cut their hand.

Also sharp knives should *never* be used as a lever on their point. It's a brilliant way to snap the points off your knives.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Gorilla Salad posted:

I now await the puff piece by Bolt, "My dear friend the sadistic paedophile and the wowsers who want to bring him low."

You haven't read bolt recently have you. It will be more like "it is all of us that are pedophiles now"

Edit: source - https://www.google.com.au/search?q=weare+all+leftists+now+bolt

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

JBP posted:

I've been using MyRepublic for six months now and I really like it.

Is it true they put you behind carrrier grade NAT?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

If he wasn't bankrupt before....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Laserface posted:

Probably worth mentioning that it was also a cold call preapproved loan from my actual bank, but the timing was convenient in that i was going to call them to ask anyway.

Ummmm isn't that illegal? Or did you make the mistake of opting in?

• Locked thread