Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Why attack Nick when it's LABAH'S FAILED NBN PLAN KILLING ARE WORKERS

quote:

Malcolm Turnbull was reached for comment but could only blurt out "I'm sorry Australia, Bill Shorten held me down and forced me to kill contractors, it was in the original legislation."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Roll

Rolls

ROLLSS

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Anidav posted:

I wonder why this was posted

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I'd like to think that stocks started tanking when markets realised Scott Morrison/the Libs were releasing a budget that night.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

If a cream pie is thrown and nobody is watching, does it make an impact?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

:laffo:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Wheezle posted:

Why does Pauline Hanson always sound like she's absolutely livid about something and trying to retain composure?

It always sounds to me like she's about to burst into tears actually, it's the quaver in her voice. Maybe it's because she doesn't believe the bullshit she's spewing but James Ashby assures her it'll help them make bank?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Zenithe posted:

Someone at centrelink doubled the value of my house, and now I need to actually prove it's worth half of that. :toot:

Sell your story to Domain!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Caleb Bond in bold "kill all men" angle - they can't be trusted, after all ladies

We just not doing a June thread then?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

3 internships, 1 retail job, 1 $100,000 a week job "helping" her Dad with his filing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

You know what's a waste of tax-payers money? The ABC! Now, summon Valdimir Putin to appear in Senate Estimates and we won't rock up!

• Locked thread