Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Haha nobody can get a graduate job after graduating so they're not paying the debt, clearly the solution is to tighten up the repayment threshold and not the broke as gently caress job market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Do you reckon it's cos he took a turn that wasn't as severe as initially thought, or because the meeting kerfuffle made him realise everyone is betting on him carking it?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I should start handing my posts into Fairfax, they're apparently editorial quality.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
my post is always poop, as internet proves

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I bet these so called youngesters frozen out of the housing market want a fridge too

That's actually all we're looking for in a family home! The only houses selling with all that extra poo poo at the mcmansions in semi-rural outer suburbia that was unplumbed farmland when you were buying simple houses in "the good old days"

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
And those sell because of the land value. I would love to buy a nice little simple place and fix it up for my family but I'm out gunned by investors who want to redevelop/renovate and flip. That's also why half the houses selling have new fixtures which would confuse the elderly real estate browser - the poo poo ones are quickly and cheaply renovated so it's hard to even find a simple fixer house anymore

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Jordies is a shill for sure and it's unfortunate he doesn't consider and sometimes actively spurns the actual left but I appreciate there's someone speaking against liberal bullshit in a way that's aimed at disengaged young people who at least want to be better than their parents.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'd happily live in an apartment but they don't make them in family configurations, just penthouses.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
To clarify, many of the 3 bedroom places I've seen (or 2.5 as one is usually only big enough for a single so it's an overstated study/nursery, which is fine but let's be clear) would have the "children's" bedrooms on a separate floor to the parents, often kids on the entry way floor which isn't safe imo.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

gay picnic defence posted:

I think those tiny 'dog box' apartments are still ok in Melbourne. It even took the near incineration of one tower to force the introduction of restrictions on highly flammable cladding, which the developers had previously deemed an unnecessary inconvenience (and therefore the government hadn't introduced it)

Most of the new rules were focused on ventilation and light. So, windows or doors you can open that are visible in the room and not a hallway window/L shape room.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Yeah. I know people who are selling a house who are putting an amount on the board that is a hundred thou less than their reserve and what the agent says they'll get. I'm not sure who benefits from underquoting... Oh wait no I do know, it's the loving real estate agents. More heads in the crowd makes people think more people are actually buying even though most are priced out by the vendor bid and you're actively hoping people get carried away and spend more than they should

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I can't watch scomo without screeching myself hoarse so I'll just read the guardian once lock in is lifted I guess.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Can someone explain the budget in the form of a First Dog Cartoon?

quote:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin facilisis libero id varius commodo. Morbi nec finibus arcu, a tempor dolor. Nullam sapien nunc, vehicula in sapien sed, varius feugiat nisl. Nulla scelerisque laoreet risus, a mattis velit tincidunt sit amet. Donec a nisl in lorem posuere dapibus quis non lorem. Vestibulum tincidunt ex nec dui aliquet, sed fringilla odio consectetur. Etiam elementum libero nibh, placerat tincidunt dolor feugiat eu. Nunc eleifend lacus urna. Fusce ac urna diam. In lacinia mattis sapien consequat facilisis.

Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Etiam ac accumsan quam. Maecenas pharetra tincidunt orci id ultricies. Nam mattis, nisl et porttitor fringilla, felis mauris sollicitudin turpis, et bibendum nunc augue faucibus nunc. Aliquam ultricies dolor nec faucibus vulputate. Integer fermentum cursus sem, eget sollicitudin dui molestie eget. Proin ac iaculis dolor. Duis porta pretium fermentum. Pellentesque malesuada massa non est suscipit semper.

Maecenas eu lectus sed ex gravida mattis eu non elit. Nulla facilisi. Suspendisse ut lacinia nibh. Fusce in fermentum ipsum, ut dapibus elit. Aenean convallis nisl sed gravida dignissim. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris commodo sagittis libero, sit amet tincidunt eros vehicula rhoncus. Proin placerat eu felis et vehicula. Nullam id fringilla lorem, eu malesuada velit. Fusce at dictum nisl. Praesent consequat est eget sapien iaculis, ullamcorper ornare lacus accumsan. Vivamus auctor rhoncus velit. Aliquam quis pulvinar velit. Donec at elit sit amet diam scelerisque eleifend.

Nunc sollicitudin vulputate ligula a pellentesque. Donec pulvinar elementum pharetra. Mauris scelerisque rutrum imperdiet. Maecenas vel dolor volutpat, pharetra lectus sed, commodo erat. Donec ut elit non libero tincidunt facilisis. Sed luctus metus et auctor finibus. Ut bibendum eu velit at aliquam. In quis mi non dolor porta vestibulum. Suspendisse sed vulputate risus. Maecenas consectetur pulvinar tempus.

Ut vel pellentesque nisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum sed nisi nulla. Duis aliquam, tellus ac tempor molestie, mi ante pellentesque neque, nec pharetra ipsum diam sit amet magna. Aenean quis diam sit amet libero convallis sollicitudin sit amet et lorem. Duis massa ipsum, scelerisque vel metus pulvinar, facilisis dictum tellus. Mauris pulvinar venenatis neque, in porttitor eros volutpat ut. Fusce nulla elit, consequat non leo eget, dignissim sollicitudin quam. Sed convallis elit vitae risus ornare, ac ornare mi mattis.

E: sorry my image is broken this is only the first frame

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Starshark posted:

I already mail them my turds, so why not.

I didn't know you were a Murdoch columnist

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

gay picnic defence posted:

Human Services has been forcing people with Down Syndrome to keep getting medical reviews to prove they still have Down Syndrome to keep their disability support pension.

These slackers are just standing outside the dole office with their hooligan mates taking turns with the extra chromosome to fort the system

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
But I thought all boomers worked hard, spent within their means, and bought an inexpensive property that they only added modern conveniences to when it was fiscally responsible!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Maybe I'm too naive but I thought that woman surely meant new carpets and curtains. Right? Nobody really expects to live off the concrete with newspaper on the windows...

[90%ofpoorshaveafridge.jpg]

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I think those lots are probably big enough to have a backyard as well as that big front yard. I'm just guessing based on the fact I can't see the neighbours carport a bees dick away from the edge of their drain pipe.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Wanking at the laryngitis clinic

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Aside from sodomy and sanitation and roads what have the Romans ever done for us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I don't remember it either but it's probably because I'm old.

• Locked thread