Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Hello there my name's HotSoapyBeard nice to meet you.
So my talent isn't the most exciting or wholesome but I think it's pretty chill so here goes.
I drive a tour boat for work, here's a few pics for context

And here's a little vid of a very quiet trip
https://youtu.be/FWgmps4sULQ

Thanks for watching and good luck everybody

TGhat's quite a job and I find you very attractive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Hey byob and pageant queens, I am an abstract artist and I've been interested in so in high school. My talent is that I make multicolorful animal portraits - not just animals or just portraits, but to narrow down a single thing that I can do that's presentable, I guess its this. Anyway I started in HS in painting class when we first did "pointillism", and ever since I carried some of it bc I think its nicer than mixing paints, which is why I'm not trying to work in art rn.

I made animal portraits as gifts for friends, whether its their pet, or an animal I think represents my friend's personality, cause I like animals and they're naturally a subject that allows for the most explosion of color while having dynamic shapes. You can argue plants but :shrug:

This is a pug wearing a scarf, his name was T-Bone and he was my friend's pug. This was done with acrylic I think, and tried to go for a chinese lion-esque, psychedelic feel

These are my latest, a deer in crayola I did this week, and a work in progress ibis like bird in paints. They make for very personal sentiments as gifts and suppose they represent my personality, and gayness. Is that byob? Is fun tho!

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 6, 2017

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
my guess is we all want to jump the secret judge/cda's son

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

alnilam posted:

come on in, the water's great!

That's an A+ background, despite the losses you'll incur when I paste your face onto other people's naked bodies, and being called Nipple lord by me

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

King of the Beach posted:

sry top half only due to NSFW rule...

still the same havent changed one bit

This is fake... If you were this cool then there's no way youre on byob now

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

e: Bold move going in after soapy beard's rugged burly man bod with this, me 20 lbs ago, I know

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 12, 2017

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

They Might Be posted:

I figured every good pagent needs some drama so I worked it into my entry.

I like the sky blue shirt with dark blue coat combo!

Also do you think we can sabotage the winning hot guy by throwing marbles under his feet or steel spikes

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

this is a full alligator bodysuit, I like to wear it with the hat to cocktail evenings

As promised here is my complete suit , people are advised from taking photos of it waist down, so i filled in the blanks for yah

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 19:51 on May 18, 2017

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

King of the Beach posted:

thats bogus and i hope u get well soon and stay that way

Cute! I can see that you are indeed dressed in the evening, and i like the "framing" of the photo ;)

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

cda posted:

lmbo calrissian - you encounter a strange genie that grants you the wish that the last person left behind. you are granted the wish of "one extra body part of your choice, any species." how do you spend your wish, and what do you leave for the next person who encounters the strange genie?

The body part I choose to subsume onto myself is a genie's below-waist misty cloud tail. Aladdin (c) fans are familiar with this but in the cartoon movie it was just a swirl that tapers down from the rest of his body to save budget, but IRL it's more detailed, ethereal and ephemeral. I learned through my research of genies that genies actually give their only wish to a kind soul of fate, who uses their wish to free the genie from his own curse - to grant mortal wishes. The incarnate genie at the time always presents the wish as "I grant you one extra body part of your choice, any species. It was leftover from the last guy." (if you're approached by a genie who asks this, watch out). The human tends to be kind enough to see the desire of the genie's own soul, to be free, and I'm a military family kind of guy, I value strength and honor and I'm glad to inherit the role. I see my legs and penis lose corporeal form and I'm granted magic wish powers. A strange religious thing is that the previous genie dies and goes to the afterlife, since there can only be one genie at a time per continent.

It doesn't mean the genie doesn't have fun before he passes on his duty to the next person, he gets to fly, gay club, it's quite like a bachelor life. So you know where I'll be between work ;)
For those of you that say "mystical creatures aren't a species" then where did the genie come from?? Also genie tails are interchangeable with a tapir's tail. Tapirs are similar creatures that influence people's dreams and look like this

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Contragugeisha!