Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

posting smiling
for my talent, it's 3D. 3d stands for "three dimensions", but what good is it? well you can do all kinds of stuff with 3d, but for byob, i use it to make avatars. i even noticed that one poster in this very thread didn't have an avatar so as a demonstration of my talent and my kindness i made hockey jockey an avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

hockey jockey posted:

That is incredible! I don't have a credit card right now so I will save it for later :D

you don't have to actually use it unless you want to, but if you do like it i can hook you up with a av cert :respek:

posting smiling

it's very cool to see all the designs you can make with crochet. i love the little bears.

can't say i've heard of this before, but you seem very good at it.

nice. that's a good song.

this one is giving me stage fright.

i like how the clipping in the cthulu one makes it sound like you're being accompanied by an angry beast.

that's a rad boat, it must be fun to drive.

that's an incredible skill. those machines look very complicated.

these have a very cool look. i especially like the skull one.

this sounds really good. is the sort of bass drum sound from stomping your foot?

the explosions one is a visceral aural experience.

that's way over my head, op, but it seems like it deserves a trophy or a medal at least.

best one yet. loved every second.

that mask is cracking me up. the camping gear is rad too. camping is rad.

nice. i never thought about quiche like that before, but now i'm thinking about it a lot.

posting smiling

cda posted:

MrWillsauce's entry showcases a mix of comfort and controversy. Nothing could be more BYOB than making a grilled cheese sandwich and the presentation is, in this judge's opinion, extremely chill. I appreciate the talent it took to make a grilled cheese with only one hand while filming with the other hand, and also Willsauce's ability to keep the patter going. I would listen to the audio of this video just to relax.

At the same time, grilled cheese is a controversial subject and I have to say that, for this judge, Willsauce fucks it up majorly. First: low heat? What the hell is that about? If you butter the bread properly you don't have to worry. Which brings me to second: you didn't butter the bread? You just butter the pan? Dude. You got to butter the bread. And while we're at it. Three: what in the world kind of bread is that? Sourdough? Some sort of janky white? For this traditionalist, you go Wonderbread or else you go home. If you're going to get fancy get loving fancy, not this weak rear end Publix bullshit. Four: cheddar? Cheddar? Nuff said. Finally, in case you haven't watched the video, here's what the grilled cheeses look like when they're supposedly ready to eat:

No sir. No thank you.

If the talent is making instructional videos, I think Willsauce has a future. But I'm not letting him anywhere the gently caress near my bread and cheese until he gets reeducated.

My score: 8.9/10

worldstar! worldstar!

posting smiling
i debated posting this, but hell, what's the worst that could happen? it's just a picture of me at the beach.

posting smiling
oh sorry was this thing right after the other thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

cda posted:

posting smiling - Why, and more importantly, why not?

https://soundcloud.com/classicist/why