Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Why yes, I would enjoy a handmade puppet show on a boat accompanied by guitar, singing, and gifs, while we eat grilled cheese sandwiches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Nice yarn. Maybe you should make a thread about it. (That joke is dumb I'm sorry lol)

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 08:03 on May 3, 2017

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Hi there BYOB :)

I just hope you enjoy it and have fun :)

I did enjoy it thanks!

Twenty Four

Before I even saw the gif I knew "incomming swimsuit bird!" The snorkel, floaties, and flippers bird is great, lol!

Twenty Four

posting smiling posted:

i debated posting this, but hell, what's the worst that could happen? it's just a picture of me at the beach.

I would say hot, but maybe cold is more accurate? Bone zone.

Twenty Four

cda posted:

Do NOT post questions here. Questions posted here will be DISQUALIFIED.

I want to post so many questions now.

Twenty Four

I do. Yes. So many reasons. It is. It is not a joke, yes, that is a real thing, ask Baron who made my AV if you like!

Also I am pulling for you on the Mx pagent HoJo now but you have some hard competition! I mean everyone else too, but, well, it is all in good fun!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 16:05 on May 20, 2017

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

For someone who said they were gonna posts tons of questions you sure do post a lot of answers!!

I'm sorrry :( It is in my honest nature. :( I am just trying to enjoy and encourage the pageant!

I would post an answer, but I guess I hit my limit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Congratulations, and thanks all, this was a neat idea and a bunch of fun to watch, read, listen to, whatever!