Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Hello and thank you for your time.

I play guitar like millions of other young white men across this great globe of ours.

Occasionally, my friends I made over xbox live when I was 14 will share something funny with me and I'll make a song out of it and record it on my laptop microphone for us to laugh at.

The first one I made was based on a craigslist post on the Miami, FL site. It provided the lyrics. It's called Swamp Buggy Baby Here it is:

Here's another one I made for my friend Lee when he wanted me to cover a christmas song but make it about lovecraft.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

These are cool and exist for a cool reason.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
I present to you

'

Man Lounging at Beach next to Atlantic Ocean in January

See how the model's pose invokes The Creation of Adam, the famous fresco by Micheal the Angel--O.

But, we notice slight subversion that transforms this homage into satire! Notice the alcohol gut which rests ever so gently over the groin, as if to say "Adam's perfect six-pack can suck it." Rather than head tilted demurely downward, the model's head rises confidently facing the right of the picture. A firmness that indicates strength, perhaps, rebellion? Moreover, the model is wearing shorts, telling God that the wiener is nobody's business except my body's! Furthermore, long hair pulled into a pony tail contrasts with adam's weird mullet. I'm not sure what that could mean, maybe that a man is like a horse of course, or something, whatever.

The most notable absence, obv, is that God's not in the shot, a very dramatic statement as to God's role in our day-to-day lives. Sure, maybe you were there when you created Adam but what have you done for me recently? And don't bullshit me about the footprints, I'm on the beach, I can see who they belong to (spoilers: it's me, rear end in a top hat!).

For reference, the other, not as good picture:

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

King of the Beach posted:

sry top half only due to NSFW rule...

still the same havent changed one bit

bad

rear end

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
A young person looks towards the cosmos, a field of stars hangs above him like so many dancing lights. Crickets chirp nearby, a soft campfire crackles far behind him and friends at the fire chat and laugh. But N. Senada is with them only in presence as his mind turns to the heavens. For a moment, he truly experiences the sublime as he wonders if there's something out there looking up at its own sky, looking up towards a galaxy of potential. He sits transfixed, hoping his eyes lock with the the eyes of something else, a chance meeting of intelligence across unfathomable distances. His bare feet rest on cool grass. He shifts his weight and blue jammies, covered in yellow stars and red rockets, rub against the ground as he turns to look at Orion's Belt. Green and brown earth stains his cotton and polyester apparel, but they are invisible to him in this darkness. His mind is elsewhere, floating through the universe, imagining about worlds he has only ever read about. Ice giants where nothing could live. Dwarfs so hot that the surface is liquid metal. Black Holes which challenge the very laws that govern his reality.

N. Senada, looking charming in his retro pajamas, bare feet, and tussled hair, is torn from this galactic trip as a fellow camper shouts out, "Party Foul." He sees a flaming mass, a terrestrial sort of shooting star, fly towards him. It lands on the grass nearby. A marshmallow drenched in fire, crisp and black, bubbles in front of him. His mind zooms back to this world, his attention on the fiery confection before him. He reflects on a simple truth: 'fire is badass'

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

cda posted:

N. Senada - How should I eat this burrito for maximum enjoyment?

Hey fam, I see your burrito there. And I see your disappointment there. It looks like somebody already cut your little donkey and let the innards start spilling out all over a plain white surface. gross

We'll get through this together.

You may have noticed there's some avocado, white rice (with cilantro), a handful of maybe roasted maybe plain corn, the lettuce, your chunks of tomato, and what appears to be a few chunks of MEAT. You may be wondering, is there sauce, is it spicy, is it good? Let me assuage your concerns:

you see that wrap around it? That's what you're looking for. That's the good poo poo. You get that carb-y goodness warmed up, a little toasted, and it won't matter what's inside that bad boy. It'll be warm, and loving, and good. You know why? Because it's bread. And when you eat bread you're eating the cumulative wisdom and achievements of all our ancestors who had the good grace to bring flour into the world.

You get that tortilla shell warmed up and you will ensure that whatever you're putting in your body will go down smooth. Get toastin', fam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Congratulations alnilam!

This was fun and good and I would do it again.