Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Hello there my name's HotSoapyBeard nice to meet you.
So my talent isn't the most exciting or wholesome but I think it's pretty chill so here goes.
I drive a tour boat for work, here's a few pics for context

And here's a little vid of a very quiet trip
https://youtu.be/FWgmps4sULQ

Thanks for watching and good luck everybody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN

These are lovely, you are a great person.

You have the perfect voice for a grilled cheese commentary and this had the double benefit of entertaining me like you wouldn't believe and also making me want a grilled cheese.

vanisher posted:

I make gifs sometimes they aren't always great good luck other contestants

If we're doing Simon Cowell references I like to think of myself as the equivalent of the chicken farmer doing a falsetto cover of Barbie Girl by Aqua

Incredible, that's so good that you can spend time doing something so awesome, everyone's so creative!

These are nice, I like the way you layer colour, that skull is rad.

posting smiling posted:

for my talent, it's 3D. 3d stands for "three dimensions", but what good is it? well you can do all kinds of stuff with 3d, but for byob, i use it to make avatars. i even noticed that one poster in this very thread didn't have an avatar so as a demonstration of my talent and my kindness i made hockey jockey an avatar

My mind is blown, the horse's skates... I'm overwhelmed

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
Um I thought I would wait and post mine without looking at the other contestants so I don't bottle it and that may have been a mistake

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
I wanted to be the first bearded lady in the Eurovision Song Contest but Conchita beat me to it, I didn't have a chance.

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
Breathtaking

Truly a great read

Pageant perfect

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN

cda posted:

What do you believe is the best thing one could store in their belly button, in a world where empty belly buttons are FORBIDDEN.

Good evening judges, members of the audience. I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to be here and the other contestants for their graceful and spectacular performances so far, I think you're all fantastic. I'd also like to say that I believe in education and that we need to invest in our children to improve our society for everyone from every race or religion even if they like anime.
Well judges, I've been mulling this one over and I think I've reached a conclusion but I think we need to explore all the aspects of the question.
Firstly, to store something in your belly button you would either have to lie down all the time i.e. To store my initial idea of a well-sized marble or you would have to store something sticky/pasty like mashed potato. This brings up an important question... would it be worth lying down all the time in order to have something useful in there like a cool marble rather than being able to walk around but have to have some icky mashed potato or toffee in there. Also when asking what is the "best" thing to store in there, well, if your belly button can never be empty then whatever you have in there basically has no function if it can never be removed so when choosing what's "best" do you go for...
Comfort?: a piece of fluff(lame) or...
Aesthetic?: a cool marble(totally rad but may have to be sticky to stay in there).
Now I know what you're thinking: "this guy is going to choose a totally dope shiny marble but there's one more thing to address and that's the concept of a world where empty belly buttons are FORBIDDEN. Such a state of existence could only be in some kind of totalitarian dictatorship so maybe when we look at the social implications of a subjugated people forced to store things in their belly buttons, the best thing to store in one's belly button would be NOTHING as a symbol of FREEDOM!!

Thank you again and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Peace and love for all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
Congratulations alnilam!! You totally deserve it! I thought everyone was amazing and I had loads of fun being part of it.