Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Yeah it's rotational pain. I can move my hand back and forth with no problem but if I twist my wrist it's a slight pain. I have a brace from an injury years ago so that's helping me from hurting it more.

Be careful, and post a form video in YLLS if you want some pointers. Good form is probably one of the most difficult things for relative newbies to weightlifting to master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Rhyno posted:

It's amazing what healthy living does to your priorities. I used to spend 20 hours a week sitting on the couch playing video games. I haven't touched them in two months. I'm also ready to sell all my stupid nerd poo poo because it's taking up valuable sq footage I could put to better use.

Rhyno, it's awesome that you're making positive lifestyle changes, but that doesn't make all vices or leisure activities worthless. Video games in moderation are still a good way to blow off some steam, enjoy a story, have fun with buddies fragging the enemy online, etc. I just want to point this out to help prevent you from becoming "that guy" who rolls his eyes when anyone mentions something they do for fun that isn't ultimately productive.

Not that I should worry too much about a Comic Book Guy, but still. Just keep it in mind.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

IPAs are the best and the hoppier the better, please give them all to me thanks.

• Locked thread