Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Ahhh just landed in Austin :burger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

So I'm having a problem.

I've been lifting weights roughly 3-4 times a week for a month now and last night I realized that they're going up into the air far too easily. Did I break the weights?

Buy a set of adjustable dumbbells, Bowflex or powerblocks

In other news Austin has incredible food. Finally tried shake shack and it's loving amazing

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I'm at COTA rn and the Ford GT sounds really bad but almost everything else is awesome so it's ok

I sat in a GT350 and I fit pretty well. I'm in ❤️

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

rdb posted:

What happened to the horse?

Thought about bees and died

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

the spyder posted:

I bought the comfiest loving stool for the shop today. It's literally the best piece of shop furniture I've ever found. I can't wait to rack up hours of rear end-to-cushing mileage on this thing.

You cant tell us this without the details of what brand it is!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
fuuuuuuck me

finally got to go on vacation for the first time in 3 years, first time since the kiddo was born and today i came into work stress-free, relaxed and well rested

only to find that i will be relocated to another location in about a month or so and my commute is now doubled in mileage and will probably take 45m in and an 60-90m on the way home

if there was ever a sign that it's time to change careers

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 9, 2017

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Enourmo posted:

Do apartments let you buy your own permanent fixtures, or is something that should go through maintenance? That's the only reason I asked at all; I'd rather avoid dropping money on a place I'm not in permanently.

E VV fan, this is a follow-up to my last posts

generally no, but would they notice? i'd try calling to have them fix it first and if they refuse replace it with a 50 dollar one from blowe's

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
fat bottom girls on loop for 3 hours

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
itt talk about elon musk as if he raped your mum

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
welp HR can't do anything about my company from relocating me so...time for a career change in the next year cause i won't put up with these fuckers turning my life upside down for no god damned good reason

how do i move into infosec? looks like an interesting and soon to be booming industry

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

funny Star Wars parody posted:

compare that to what experience you have

i'm a manufacturing engineer :v:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Ehh I'm just not really interested in manufacturing any more, I think I'm just burned out from not being challenged in this job for so long

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Cage posted:

I saw that written on a bathroom stall once along with a phone number.

:laffo:

also, LAND has the single best screen name on SA

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

So I just road raged on hardcore and I have no idea why. I had to run back to work and fix something real quick and on the return trip I passed some cars in the left lane and a truck (turned out to be an Avalanche) started riding my rear end, honking and flashing his lights. So I hit it and pulled away but he persisted. I got to my exit and barely hit the brakes and well, he must have thought he was driving a different car because he took the exit curve at full speed and ran right off the highway. I have no idea if they wrecked or are dead. gently caress em.

lmao you should have gone back to do the nelson ha-ha

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
how do you make it spin in your butt

h
o
w

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
😥 miss you, chris

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I got to see SG on the reunion tour in 2011 and his voice wasn't what it was back in the day but still a great show

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
the IPA wars need to stop right now, i hardly drink beer any more but its insane how much of the craft beer market is tied up with ipas. ill take a good german style beer or a nice amber please.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/im-sorry-to-report-that-roger-ailes-ever-lived-1795334754

"An rear end in a top hat is not a brilliant visionary just because a toilet has a bottomless appetite for what comes out of it."

poetry

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

It's Sonic tho and I got two double cheese burgers with jalapeņos and mozz sticks so I'm just making up for the day I guess right??

mozz sticks are gross hth

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
boston skrong

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
indeed

i had forgotten how painfully ugly the c6 interior looks

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i think i'm going to go ahead and refinance my mortgage, it would save almost 170/mo off my payment and the refinance fees are pretty low

blk posted:

So, who here would give up beef for sports cars? I know I would.

but bean burgers are fuckin terrible

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Locator posted:

I've never been able to get into console gaming. I think it's just that I'm too old, as I can never get used to the controllers. KB + Mouse is just ingrained into my soul from the days of Doom and Duke Nukem I guess.

:corsair:

KB is essential still for FPS games for me but a lot of other games are better with a controller, like GTA 5, dark souls games, ect.

i only use my ps3 for streaming nowadays :v:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
why not? just get his insurance info and if he doesnt pay up, contact them to have it handled

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i signed up for a M Track day in august and it was only 250 :q:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

bolind posted:

One step up from one-corner-at-the-time is a long reach/high lift jack and a center lift point. BMWs can do this (there's a pad on the front cross member and you can lift on the rear diff.)

Edit: like this:

yeah just do this poo poo

i thought rhyno didnt want to spend his time working on cars all the time anyway? how often do you have to jack a car up to spend a few grand to make it go faster?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
wow horrible idea thinking it would be fun to take a 2 year old to a sounders FC game today, :homebrew:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
2.5 YO loves curious george, which isnt too bad but george is a dick

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
you could do so much better than an evo X

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dave Ramsey disciple spotted

not necessarily

its pretty easy to burn though a ton of potential savings by buying stupid small poo poo all the time

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

eyebeem posted:

Wife may or may not want one more. A snip now costs approximately one Wife-that-would-own-everything.

I already have one ex-wife-that-owns-most-things.

what? isn't it your dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
oh boy BRZs/FR-Ss are now getting to the real cheap price range

• Locked thread