Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I didn't love the first Guardians movie as much as some people, it was good but not among my favorite Marvel movies. This one was on par with the first movie.

The only real negative comment I have is that I really didn't like Ego. We never really got to see him as a planet, and the fight with Quill was boring.
I was vary about there being too much Yondu in the movie, since Michael Rooker is just one of James Gunn's favourite actors, but he played a nice role.
Pretty much every character had some really funny moments, but I also like that they got some character development, Drax especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Soulwrangler posted:

So I know character swaps aren't as passe as they used to be but doesn't Fox have the rights for The Watchers?

Marvel and Fox share joint custody on them and several other characters.

• Locked thread