Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

howe_sam posted:

No one is as good a dancer as Sam Rockwell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
This was alright. More focused on the family humor then I wanted, but eh. I was hoping it'd be weirder and Quill turning into Pacman was pretty lame. Liked the father and son theme though.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Dexo posted:

Cant wait for that Zune to have all of the hottest 90s or early 00's pop music on it.

next movie will open up with Groot having "shaggy" hair in the form of a bunch of leaves and he'll be jamming out to Smells like Teen Spirit

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Barudak posted:

More people died in Quinns missouri hometown from Ego than died in the entire battle of New York in Avengers.

Tony's on his way to make Quill register or else he gets the Shoe. That's how the Guardians enter Avengers' plot

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Womyn Capote posted:

The only moment I said to myself "wow this is really dumb" was the pac-man punch. I honestly expected a giant dong as it was forming... Everything else in the movie was cool though.

Yeah this made me roll my eyes pretty hard.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Barudak posted:

While the Pac-Punch was dumb, it is a direct call to the list of things Quill plans to make when he masters his powers.

I was just hoping it'd lean into something weirder. Quill's line was naming several 80s things then saying he was going to get weird with it so I was hoping we'd get something weird.

e: the pacman thing just made me think of that sandler movie tbh

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Have you seen Defendor?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

ruddiger posted:

Is that the one with Michael Rappaport?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1303828/

Woody Harrelson

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

he actually doesn't finish saying heart before he gets crushed but he definitely gets out the first bit of the word. it aint dick.

my h-

my hard dick

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
James Gunn is also awesome. I'd like to see him do something super weird again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
it reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

• Locked thread