Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr_D
Jan 28, 2001

I have no sense of humor. I like to crap on everyone's good time by being a jerk. Take a ride on my turd rainbow!
If we're not done talking about sex, I have something important that needs clearing up.

Early on in the movie, we see Yondu at a brothel with yellow sex robots. Ravagers the around the galaxy love these sex robots - Mushmouth Stallone makes an indeterminate vocalization at the madam, apparently they won't visit them anymore? Anyway, do you think Yondu bought Peter an evening with one of these lady-bots of the night? With familial bonding being a major theme of this movie, I think it's likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread