Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.
I felt the pacing was a little off in parts; there's just so much poo poo going on at all times, and at one point, it could have benefited from slowing down in order to make one of the character's abrupt change of heart a little more organic feeling.

It's very entertaining though, and I love how colorful it is. I saw it in 3D, and for once that actually felt worth the extra hassle of putting on 3D glasses on top of my normal glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

Breetai posted:

I have never heard an audience *gasp* quite so loud as at "It broke my heart to put that tumour in her head".

THAT is how you cement a heel turn.

Oh yeah, that was pretty good.

• Locked thread