Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
I thought the first third of this one was a lot worse than the first movie, but I was digging it by the end.

They went overboard early on with what I can only call fan service, with terrible Drax jokes and way too much Baby Groot.

Edit also: Time to buy up any Zunes you can find to resell them around halloween

Loutre fucked around with this message at 04:50 on May 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

Taear posted:

I think Groot was fine but because the beginning credits were so long it felt like he was in it loads.

Amazing use of 3D on them though, groot felt like he was walking around with us while other stuff happened really far away. One of the few times I've really NOTICED it in an IMAX film.

That's fair. I think that kind of soured my view of the movie from the get-go. I can't really watch 3D so maybe would have helped.

• Locked thread