Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GazChap
Dec 4, 2004

I'm hungry. Feed me.
I really didn't like the film. Acceptable as a summer popcorn film I guess but pretty boring otherwise.

You could remove the Sovereign from the entire movie and it wouldn't really have any effect.

Quill doesn't really do anything of any substance.

Baby Groot was fine, but just over-used and again doesn't really do much. The bomb thing at the end felt like they were trying to write in things for him to do.

Gamora doesn't really do anything.

Drax was alright, had arguably the funniest lines.

Rocket was way more arseholey than I remembered from the first movie.

I know they have to save the galaxy because the clue's in the name, but I kinda wish they'd just focused on the personal element of the story rather than suddenly throwing in a universe-ending event, they're just getting boring because you know the heroes will save the day.

I posted a full review here if anyone's interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread