Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Dexo posted:

Cant wait for that Zune to have all of the hottest 90s or early 00's pop music on it.

I'm just slightly dissapointed on Sony for not trying to suggest that Star-Lord got one of these.

Edit:

PJOmega posted:

If GotG3 isn't about overcoming that and returning to Earth for a moment I'll be surprised. Even if it's just setting foot on Earth for a moment and then going "nah."

Pretty sure that'll happen in Infinity War, unless Tony Stark has been hiding a jump-capable starship in the basement of Avengers Tower.

Kal-L fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

my gf and i just rewatched gotg 1 and man it is so much better in pacing, tone, etc

i did start crying when peter says "yeah but he's just about the only family i had" about yondu

It's not like he had a talking car or a band. He did date hot women and fight robots, and even scored with hot women robots. :v:

• Locked thread