Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Best part was the incredibly quick flash of Greg Henry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Lord_Magmar posted:

I honestly think this movie had one of the most visually touching/sad moments any of these movies have ever had, and it's such a short moment too. Mantis feeling Drax's sorrow/pain at the loss of his family and just breaking down in tears whilst he sits there blank.

In general I think this movie managed to do emotion really well, compared to some of the other Marvel Movies. But that might just be me caring more about these characters.

Gunn is really good with those small moments, less so with the bigger ones. But he has an earnestness that I like.

Also, I had no idea that golden woman was Sophie Turner from GoT. She's better here than she was in that X-MEN movie.

• Locked thread